What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1718389785645.png

Ringodoggie

Ouch!

A 15 pound dumbbell rolled off the bench at the gym and landed on my foot. And naturally, it hit right on my bone spur. A little swollen and getting black and blue. Better put a cold beer on it. :)

Damn, old people don't have enough pain and suffering to deal with save having to deal with shit like dropping weights on yourself. LOL

Well, at least it's warming up a little today. 115F today and tomorrow. Getting close to pool weather. :)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
awesome!..

my c91 came from insane seed posse

we made some seeds 🤓😁🤓

Chem 91 (clone only) aquired in NYC in late 1993, crossed to a Pre-Invasion Afghan (obtained on the Indus River in late 77 / early 78) during a hash deal. Large selection pool, all offspring tested. The best male from that cross was repeatedly back crossed to the Chem 91 (clone only) mother, to produce Chem 91 BX1, BX2, and BX3.

This strain is made up of ISP's Chem 91 BX2 (f) x ISP's Chem 91 BX3 (m).
Plain & simple, she's a Chem 91 on Pre-Invasion Afghan Steroids. All the potency, but with better yields.

This strain does not like: soggy grow mediums / being rootbound / or large pH swings. Does best grown in soil, peat moss, or coco. Hydro only for experienced growers.

Describe each phenotype expression:

Pheno # 1 (70 %) : looks like a 50/50 mix of Chem 91 & a Pre-Invasion Afghan. Requires a 30 to 40 day veg, and 63 to 70 days of flowering for best yields.

Cal-mag fed lightly from veg, thru the 4 th week of flowering. Feed moderate to heavy in both veg / flowering. Forms large main cola, with smaller golf ball sized buds on side branches. Heavy odor during flowering,

predominantly Chemical Smells / Diesel Fuel with hints of Fruit / Citrus with Sweet & Sour undertones. Intense up high, followed a short time later by heavy body relaxation. Occasional smokers may puke from the rush of THC.

Pheno # 2 (30 %): looks more Pre-Invasion Afghan dominant, but veg's faster (than a typical Afghan), she also stretches more once put into flowering.

Great potency, like Pheno # 1. Requires a 30 to 40 day veg, 58 to 63 days of flowering for best yields. So, she's a week faster than Pheno # 1. Same feeding requirements.

Best topped to form several large colas (improves yield). Heavy odor during flowering, predominantly Fruity odors / Diesel Fuel / Citrus (sweet oranges & tangy lemons) / with sharp undertones that make your nose tingle / burn.

Very nice up high that builds over time, with more body effect earlier in the ride. Occasional smokers may puke if they over indulge (watch out, the flavor lures you in).

Stretch: 1 to 1.5

Resin Profile: High resin

Odour Score: 8

Odour Description: Cleaning Chemicals / Diesel Fuel / Burnt Rubber / Skunky / Fruit / Citrus, with Sweet & Sour, or Sharp Undertones ...

Flavour Score: 8

Flavour Description: Diesel Fuel / Ripe Fruits / Citrus / with Sweet & Sour undertones

Potency Score: 8

High Type: Intense up high, with lot's of body relaxation.
Occasional smokers may puke if they over indulge?

Littleleaf

Veteran
MOTHER TRUCKING FRACK FRACK FRACK POS'S aftermarket parts. AKA gasket set. Been working on this POS ford for 4 days. It needed all new gaskets on the motor. (marked its spot) Would have been done around 1:00pm central time. BUUUUUTTTTT. The oil pan gasket is leaking. Had to pull the motor again. Correct gasket will be here @5. So much for a long weekend...

This is why I don't do motors. The only reason I'm doing it is. The owner is helping me and he's paying me good $$$$$$. I can blame him as he did the pan gasket. He even said he now knows why I don't like doing them. Ya think! I told him sht always goes wrong.

Wouldn't be so bad but it's 100f and freaking muggy....

Oh well, I'm soaking up the A/C now. Will get up before the sunrise and get it back in. I'm hoping by noon.

oldfogey8

Just got done adding title lock to my security account.....what a hassle....why does everything have to be so difficult.....?
Pretty much if you have a credit card, a SSN, a mortgage or have filled out an application to a bank, your info is out there on the dark web. A couple years ago I got a call from a local bank manager asking if I had opened an acct. I hadn’t. I asked how she got my phone number. She said she got it, my address, SSN, and mother’s maiden name from the acct application. She had 25 or 30 Accts opened the same night with the exact same deposit of $33+k in each acct which is the only reason she was alerted. Obviously the $33+k deposit was phony(I asked to withdraw the amount😂). The next week I got a letter from Charles Schwab thanking me for opening an acct. I am pretty tight with where I give out my monetary info but it seems at least once a year I get a letter from one financial institution or another offering me free credit protection because their systems have been compromised. And those fkrs want us all to go with digital ID and currency. FK THAT HARD!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It would in the state of Florida. We do not have a missions or inspections for motor vehicles so if you can get it down the road you can drive it legally…
Not here. Have to take both vehicles in semi annually. $30 down the drain. Pushing electric cars here big time. So, anything they can do to farg with a gas driven car.

Can you imagine a 4 x 4 pickup fully loaded towing a boat up in the mountains. Bet the damn thing couldn't go 100 miles without a charge.....only problem...you can't find a charging station in the mountains. If you do find one how long of a line...I see a night spent at a hotel just to get a charge and a $200 hotel bill.

No thanks.