What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Did you ever get into like the press Box at like a baseball game or anything?
Yes, But I'm in the UK so we mostly did rugby and footyball (the kickyone we do over here) Normally spent a bit of time in the pressroom before the game, getting kit charged and having a sandwich, then sat in the snow/rain/sun at the side of a pitch for near enough 2 hours, freezing cold, wet, or blistering red, taking pictures and trying to edit and send them all while the action is going on. Then in the week I'd go and do the press calls with the teams manager and a few players and the journalists.
I did enjoy the sport side of it if the weather was playing ball too!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yes, But I'm in the UK so we mostly did rugby and footyball (the kickyone we do over here) Normally spent a bit of time in the pressroom before the game, getting kit charged and having a sandwich, then sat in the snow/rain/sun at the side of a pitch for near enough 2 hours, freezing cold, wet, or blistering red, taking pictures and trying to edit and send them all while the action is going on. Then in the week I'd go and do the press calls with the teams manager and a few players and the journalists.
I did enjoy the sport side of it if the weather was playing ball too!
That sounds like my dream job that's pretty awesome good for you man I'm really glad I'm happy for you

BumSplodgeBrownPants

That sounds like my dream job that's pretty awesome good for you man I'm really glad I'm happy for you

Thanks man, it was fun but some of the darker side of the news got to me on some days.

There really is some evil in the world.

Now I'm happy taking terrible pics of my dope plants and posting them on the internet and letting the wife have a good career. :biglaugh: I shall attend to the dog and do the renovations on this ol' house.

(very slowly as she keeps changing her mind about what she wants...) :whee:

oldfogey8

Okay old farmers, can someone chime in and tell me what
the leaf clawing means and how to correct it please?

I could look it up but... figured I might give y'all experienced
old timers a chance to exercise your knowledge to help
out a rookie :)
Heat stress can do that. The other causes suck. I go to growweedeasy dot com when I want verification of what I think is wrong with my plants. It has a pretty nifty page that will link you to causes and solutions based on what you see.

Goldhedge

Bingo last night was a hoot.

NOTHING like any other bingo "hall" games I've attended in previous years.
No one at our table won but that didn't actually matter. We had a fun time is what does.
There was a pretty good crowd surprisingly for a Thur. night.
Going back next week. The caller reminded ppl that next week is pride so come
in your pride colors.

On the way home, I commented that while being an ally, I do not own anything rainbowish.
I also said that I will attend as a 'proud' hetero... are there any pride colors one might wear
for that designation? :D

Also... I did have 3 shots of Stoli :D :D JS
Wear your American flag outfit...