What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Bingo last night was a hoot.

NOTHING like any other bingo "hall" games I've attended in previous years.
No one at our table won but that didn't actually matter. We had a fun time is what does.
There was a pretty good crowd surprisingly for a Thur. night.
Going back next week. The caller reminded ppl that next week is pride so come
in your pride colors.

On the way home, I commented that while being an ally, I do not own anything rainbowish.
I also said that I will attend as a 'proud' hetero... are there any pride colors one might wear
for that designation? :D

Also... I did have 3 shots of Stoli :D :D JS

Unca Walt

420club
From ALL the MSM -- Newspapers to TV News Flashes

"RAIN! DOOM!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

It rained yesterday. Part of the day. My lawn needed it, since there had been NO RAIN for three weeks.

As I type this at about 10:45 AM, the sun is shining and there is the slightest whisper of a breeze (about 1MPH).

But the Palm Beach Putz is all on about flooding and dyngia, dyngia, dyngia!! Meanwhile, I just got done hand-feeding my wild/tame bunnies and peacocks in the fargin sunshine.

These people have been with us for a looong time. They thrive on pushing "danger" buttons.

Case in point: The story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Why did he do it? Made him feel important, powerful.

Any difference? Just remember the asshole standing waist deep in the "flood waters"... and a guy walks by in 6" of water, avoiding the drainage ditch ploy.

Or the guy bracing himself against the terrible wind... and two guys dressed in shorts, loose tennis shirts, and flip-flops come walking by on camera.

Has ANY news group/person/company EVER apologized for phony news-hyping?

Has ANY news group/person ever apologized for doing such a fucking sloppy job of lying that they get outed on live television by people walking by??? Sloppy and dirty.

imiubu

Sitting out on the porch yesterday, trying to not fall into a food coma...
I put a CD in the boom box and smoked some Mango whist pounding down some java.

I decided to listen to David Bowie; The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust (atsfm).
Scooter doo came up on the glider to sit with me and do snuggles.
I sang her the entire album and she loved it :)
50years have gone by now and I still remember every lyric.
The things I do to entertain myself and my dooder bug :)

imiubu

It rained yesterday. Part of the day. My lawn needed it, since there had been NO RAIN for three weeks.

As I type this at about 10:45 AM, the sun is shining and there is the slightest whisper of a breeze (about 1MPH).

But the Palm Beach Putz is all on about flooding and dyngia, dyngia, dyngia!! Meanwhile, I just got done hand-feeding my wild/tame bunnies and peacocks in the fargin sunshine.

These people have been with us for a looong time. They thrive on pushing "danger" buttons.

Any difference? Just remember the asshole standing waist deep in the "flood waters"... and a guy walks by in 6" of water, avoiding the drainage ditch ploy.

Or the guy bracing himself against the terrible wind... and two guys dressed in shorts, loose tennis shirts, and flip-flops come walking by on camera.

Has ANY news group/person ever apologized for doing such a fucking sloppy job of lying that they get outed on live television by people walking by??? Sloppy and dirty.
Short answer Unc... NOPE.

The exact reason as to why I refuse to partake in MSM mass HYPED hysteria BS.

Unca Walt

420club
Yah - I agree the weather's been bloody rubbish - C'mon real summer ☀️ -
I'm growing 4 auto Zamaldelica's too - if they ever make it thru the rest of the month -
View attachment 19017337
I should have got a cheap poly from China for 'em - they might stand more of a chance -
Bust up some more eggshells, ima! I dunno if you are aware slugs can rappel. <-- TINS. I took a screenshot of a slug coming down (fast) like he was a fargin Ranger coming out of a chopper.

1718376233572.jpeg

They spit out a slimy string, and then use it as a rope to slide down.

Your eggshells should be formed into a volcano shape.

Unca Walt

420club
Uh-oh... @jokerman ^^^^ the above won't stop Jehovah's Witnesses. I've got a great stopper that could be added to the bottom of the sign:

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."

I look at them and say, "I got my balls shot off carrying two orphans to safety in the church in Hue." Leaves them without any quick response.

oldfogey8

I finally uppotted everyone. 6 Goat and Monkey Herijuana x Blueberry clones via seeds from big growing 20 minutes from where G&M was located.
IMG_3544.jpeg

I didn’t have my favorite soil to use nor any perlite. 2 x 5 gallon and 4 x 3 gallon pots. The plan was to put these in the ground but the ticks are so bad this year, I feared I would be out of blood before I made it back to my house from my guerila grow site. Inside these were all really stocky plants and it doesn’t look like there will be much of a difference outside.

Unca Walt

420club
Bust up some more eggshells, ima! I dunno if you are aware slugs can rappel. <-- TINS. I took a screenshot of a slug coming down (fast) like he was a fargin Ranger coming out of a chopper.

View attachment 19017396
They spit out a slimy string, and then use it as a rope to slide down.

Your eggshells should be formed into a volcano shape.
Dammit. This software will not let me post the source. Don't make. It was a 1-minute movie.

And your eggshells better be right up against the stems.

Even then... the bastages may rappel right down onto the plant from above. Gotta find a fix for this...

BumSplodgeBrownPants

The 1st rule of the newsroom is "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

I worked as a press photographer (since jacked it in and walked away) for the last couple of decades and I've seen lots of shite they have twisted for their own means.

I really liked working local news papers, but the national rags are just awful.
I preferred working for the one that has titties on most of their pages. :good:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The 1st rule of the newsroom is "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

I worked as a press photographer (since jacked it in and walked away) for the last couple of decades and I've seen lots of shite they have twisted for their own means.

I really liked working local news papers, but the national rags are just awful.
I preferred working for the one that has titties on most of their pages. :good:
Did you ever get into like the press Box at like a baseball game or anything?