What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
433023041_444189324834222_4935682609141296043_n.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
I make schinitzel all the time but never yet with pork hocks. Mostly with thin pork chops
I make schnitzel often. I use boneless pork chops because my recipe requires the use of Thor's Hammer (a flat metal meat tenderizer/smasher).

One ordinary pork chop becomes a paper-thin "cover-a-dinner-plate" size with a crunchy panko crust infused with lemon pepper and celery seed. Served with ice cold apple squish.

Unca Walt

420club
what a day here on the homefront...was trying to get the steel bung off the top of the barrel...didn't have a bung wrench so I got a good size chisel and a large ball peen hammer...it began to loosen when I let the hammer slip off the chisel and into the back of my left hand...took all the skin off the index finger knuckle and smashed the bone...no breaks but this will be with me for quite a while...
JEEEEEBUS!!

You just chopped the fargin end off yer fargin pingle and that hasn't had two fargin days to heal!

You have just GOTTA take up another sport. Like making potholders from those kits they had back in the Olden Days.
1718365501198.png

Nope. On second thought, I see an eye-poking possibility from the hook.

That really sux, bro. Hire some kid walking down the block for $20 to take the top off.

Unca Walt

420club
Anyone had Rouladen? Thinly sliced beef,the fast fry ones, spread unsalted butter on it ,some german mustard,a pickle,a bit of onion,whatever seasoning you like,bacon strips and roll it up and put tooth picks in it to hold it together then stick it in the oven at 300 and bring it up to 350 half way through and bake it until it breaks with a fork and it melts in your mouth,potatoes ,gravy,and a veggie ,maybe some saurkraut,and it's pretty awesome.
Rouladen: We useta call them "mice".

"Ohboy! We're gonna have mice for dinner!!"

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morning OFs.

It's been bloody rubbish this summer so far.

We had a storm yesterday, power lines down with the wind and we have heavy rain today. (sad face emoji).

I grabbed a cheap poly from China, my auto zamaldelicas are happy inthere so far, but man it gets humid.

Hope you're doing cool though dude, beaty thing still beating happily away!

View attachment 19017269
30L of batmix BTW. Not even showing a pistil yet.. They may be a little large.
Yah - I agree the weather's been bloody rubbish - C'mon real summer ☀️ -
I'm growing 4 auto Zamaldelica's too - if they ever make it thru the rest of the month -
2024-06-1413.05.196563652650322895436.jpg

I should have got a cheap poly from China for 'em - they might stand more of a chance -

OleReynard

Afternoon Pute, zucchini bread, that's some good food. Sounds like the wife has it down pat.
I like those zucchini fingers too. Use to frequent a small pub that had good zucchini fingers. Cold beer and zucchini finger after the work day at the golf course.
Fried zucchini just like frying shrooms.
Butter, oil, flour and egg
Fry till.golden brown
Fuckin yummy