What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
What's up you cantankerous ole coot!...life is good without drama eh?

save the drama for yer mama

and roll a fatty for yer daddy!

IMG_8437.jpeg

IMG_8188.jpeg

IMG_2071.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice trees I am hoping I get one that big soon. I have not even come close but this year I have a chance. I have a few on trac for a tree or 2. These are my biggest to-date. My 4th Summer grow. They are still growing too😁 View attachment 19016076 View attachment 19016077 View attachment 19016078
All of the cannabis trees that I've seen were grown in the ground where the roots were less constrained.

One grower dug huge holes and filled them with composted soil mix so that it had better soil to grow in, but huge plants require huge root systems.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

SubGirl

420club
Good Morning everyone. Hot and sunny here today. Gonna try and wash my porch down from all the winter dirt.

had some not so great excitement last night when my Arlo started screaming and crying out of the blue. It lasted for a couple minutes while the cats went crazy and happen to find the back of my legs and foot a good place to scratch up while freaking out over the dog crying. Maryjane was also upset as to what was going on. We thought perhaps our cat Cleo let him have it when he was quietly just laying beside us. Later after things calmed down a bit and I went to turn on our exhaust fan I found that the cord had been chewed thru so what had happened was an electric shock to his wet mouth which I’m sure was quite uncomfortable.
IMG_0085.jpeg

he was so afraid after that, I let him sleep beside me in our bed to calm him down. He’s ok this morning and back to his old self again. Mr sub patched up the cord and my cat scratch wounds on my legs and feet are healing. I’m hoping he learned his lesson about cords but I have my doubts as he’s not the smartest dog…
IMG_0086.jpeg

imiubu

Watching that makes me want to pass left!
I have a book I purchased at a 'book barn' going out of business sale abt. 30 yrs ago (?)
Title is: "The Gourmet Guide to Grass" The inside dope on marijuana. Copyright 1974.
Written by Mahash Isurhash and Gary Rusoff.

I believe it is in the "How to Smoke it" section it states:
To always pass to the left unless, there is a 'virgin' to your right.
Then and only then, pass to the right.

:smoke out: Haha... I just noticed that this group is passing to the right!
Must be a virgin in the safety meeting :D

mudballs

I have a book I purchased at a 'book barn' going out of business sale abt. 30 yrs ago (?)
Title is: "The Gourmet Guide to Grass" The inside dope on marijuana. Copyright 1974.
Written by Mahash Isurhash and Gary Rusoff.

I believe it is in the "How to Smoke it" section it states:
To always pass to the left unless, there is a 'virgin' to your right.
Then and only then, pass to the right.

:smoke out: Haha... I just noticed that this group is passing to the right!
Must be a virgin in the safety meeting :D
Will try to remember that!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good Morning everyone. Hot and sunny here today. Gonna try and wash my porch down from all the winter dirt.

had some not so great excitement last night when my Arlo started screaming and crying out of the blue. It lasted for a couple minutes while the cats went crazy and happen to find the back of my legs and foot a good place to scratch up while freaking out over the dog crying. Maryjane was also upset as to what was going on. We thought perhaps our cat Cleo let him have it when he was quietly just laying beside us. Later after things calmed down a bit and I went to turn on our exhaust fan I found that the cord had been chewed thru so what had happened was an electric shock to his wet mouth which I’m sure was quite uncomfortable.
View attachment 19016088
he was so afraid after that, I let him sleep beside me in our bed to calm him down. He’s ok this morning and back to his old self again. Mr sub patched up the cord and my cat scratch wounds on my legs and feet are healing. I’m hoping he learned his lesson about cords but I have my doubts as he’s not the smartest dog…
View attachment 19016089
Oww - that's awful 😖 - well at least the dogs 🐕 still around - do you run 110Volts - or 220V as we do in the UK? - 110 would have given him quite a start - 220 would have been worse -
Those look like nasty scratches - but should heal up ok - all the best 👍

BrassNwood

Veteran
Nice trees I am hoping I get one that big soon. I have not even come close but this year I have a chance. I have a few on trac for a tree or 2. These are my biggest to-date. My 4th Summer grow. They are still growing too😁 View attachment 19016076 View attachment 19016077 View attachment 19016078

Rocking it for sure. Mine is damn sure nothing to brag about this summer. Such a late start I may leave the lights on into August or later and keep on vegging as long as needed. Southern Calif and endless summer so I can flower them into February if needed.

14 days to my next Borg implantation. If things stay on track. We were 2 miles from the hospital when they called to cancel. :). Enough screwing around let's get this done already. I've dumped fuel and this holding pattern is getting old.

The good news is the first bit has finally stopped hurting at night, I think. Please God..... 2 nights in a row without a lidocaine patch on my back to dull the nag enough to get to sleep. 6 week annoyance.

1718109481364.png

The next bit...
I should have got the lifetime warranty and the undercoating.