What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

@CharlesU Farley

Sorry to hear that you and Miss Harley have been ill :(
Very glad that the both of you are now on the mend.

During c19, what upset me most on a personal basis
was to have others call me an "anti vaxxer" because
I'd not get that particular vaccine.

I'll put my vaccination card up against anyone's
as I'm all vaccinated up besides the covid shot
and shingles.
Never got covid nor shingles (yet?) either.

I was re-vaccinated w/ the DPT in 2018 as well
as being tested (neg) for hep C and receiving
the Hep B series.

<<< not anti vaccinations obv.
The DPT fkd me up. My balance has been getting worse and worse since I got it. I thought I got the tetanus vaccine but looked back at my med history and it was the DPT jab. Nobody gets pertussis or diphtheria anymore and I have my doubts about why they mixed it in(to sell vaccine? Probably). I now have confirmed misfolding of proteins in my putamen(an area of the brain that controls(or in my case doesn’t control) autonomic functions. No cures at this point. I just get to wait in anticipation for more autonomic functions to degrade. Seems like my digestion is the new complaint as my gall bladder empties at about 20% of what a healthy persons does. BTW-no COVID jab for me. My mother got it courtesy of Cuomo in a nursing home. 3 days later she had COVID. They still have her the 2nd course and she had at least 5 strokes over the next few months before passing away. Fk Fauci, Barrick and the rest of those mass murderers.

Dime

A man goes to the doctor to get his test results . A new receptionist is at the desk who is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, he goes in to see the doctor and the doctor says"I have good news and bad news,which do you want first" . The man says "Give me the bad news first and be done with it." The doctor says , "I'm sorry but your condition is terminal and incurable,you should get your affairs in order and go say your goodbyes and write up a will" , the man says "That is devastating news," , "what could possibly be the good news?" The doctor says "Did you see the hot blonde receptionist on your way in? The man says "yes she is incredibly stunning". The doctor says ,"I slept with her last night"

oldmaninbc

I got sick and tired of hitting this frickin’ boulder with my lawnmower blade. A tree behind it has been slowly pushing it up over the last 20 years so I began to dig. And dig. I should have just covered it up with dirt and planted grass seed but hindsight is 20/20.
View attachment 19015030
View attachment 19015031
I’m guessing it probably weighs 500+ lbs. Way, way outa my weight class. Snapped a piece of wood I tried to use as a pry bar so I cut an angle out of a 2x4 and using a bunch of other rocks, jimmied the bastard out of the hole onto some plywood. Now I need to figure out what to do with it. New England and rocky soil go hand in hand. Zig helped… View attachment 19015033
My wife thinks I have rocks in my head, not just the yard… View attachment 19015034 View attachment 19015035 View attachment 19015036
Looks like that little project went sideways...turned into a bigger job then intended.

SubGirl

420club
I got sick and tired of hitting this frickin’ boulder with my lawnmower blade. A tree behind it has been slowly pushing it up over the last 20 years so I began to dig. And dig. I should have just covered it up with dirt and planted grass seed but hindsight is 20/20.
View attachment 19015030
View attachment 19015031
I’m guessing it probably weighs 500+ lbs. Way, way outa my weight class. Snapped a piece of wood I tried to use as a pry bar so I cut an angle out of a 2x4 and using a bunch of other rocks, jimmied the bastard out of the hole onto some plywood. Now I need to figure out what to do with it. New England and rocky soil go hand in hand. Zig helped… View attachment 19015033
My wife thinks I have rocks in my head, not just the yard… View attachment 19015034 View attachment 19015035 View attachment 19015036
Dang that’s a lot like work right there.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we are under tornado warning..golf ball hail and 60 mph winds in about 30 minutes

IMG_0696.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg
IMG_9037.png

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19015030
View attachment 19015031
shame we are so far
my big rotary hammer would have helped

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I get 5.15% interest on one of my digital coin accounts

i dont know if that is compounded daily or what , looks like I better read the fine print

but I think 5.15% is better than most CD’s or money market accounts
I'm not certain if it's better then most, it probably is though, a safer way to put it that is unarguable is that's a better rate then many CD's or money market accounts.

imiubu

The DPT fkd me up. My balance has been getting worse and worse since I got it. I thought I got the tetanus vaccine but looked back at my med history and it was the DPT jab. Nobody gets pertussis or diphtheria anymore and I have my doubts about why they mixed it in(to sell vaccine? Probably). I now have confirmed misfolding of proteins in my putamen(an area of the brain that controls(or in my case doesn’t control) autonomic functions. No cures at this point. I just get to wait in anticipation for more autonomic functions to degrade. Seems like my digestion is the new complaint as my gall bladder empties at about 20% of what a healthy persons does. BTW-no COVID jab for me. My mother got it courtesy of Cuomo in a nursing home. 3 days later she had COVID. They still have her the 2nd course and she had at least 5 strokes over the next few months before passing away. Fk Fauci, Barrick and the rest of those mass murderers.
Wow, that is horrible side effects oldfogey :(

I was told when I went in for the hep b shots that
whooping cough was making a resurgence and due
to aging I may want to consider the DPT as I was also
due for a Tetanus shot. I got the tetanus as I'm a bit
clumsy and like some others here... don't always
think my projects thru ;)

Since I've been lucky (? dunno if luck has anything to do with it all actually)
and have never had adverse reactions to any vaccines... I went ahead w/ the DPT.

Certainly am not going to get any more going further however.
Too many horror stories like yours for me to feel confident in them anymore.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
If it aint in my hands or on my property I don't have it especially if the grid goes down.
Yeah that's the big flaw in crypto, it might be a good way to invest in times were everything is operating as it should. But once the grid goes down with everything else and it won't be back up for weeks or even months, then crypto really isn't any btter the paper money.

oldmaninbc

Wow, that is horrible side effects oldfogey :(

I was told when I went in for the hep b shots that
whooping cough was making a resurgence and due
to aging I may want to consider the DPT as I was also
due for a Tetanus shot. I got the tetanus as I'm a bit
clumsy and like some others here... don't always
think my projects thru ;)

Since I've been lucky (? dunno if luck has anything to do with it all actually)
and have never had adverse reactions to any vaccines... I went ahead w/ the DPT.

Certainly am not going to get any more going further however.
Too many horror stories like yours for me to feel confident in them anymore.
Can't say that I or my spouse have ever had unwanted reactions to vaccines. Antibiotics have caused unwanted reactions.

Latest posts

Latest posts