What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Crocs fuckin last foreva!
View attachment 19014864
This is Bubbas sister and the last of the litter to be homed.
My wife is very concerned about the fact that home is in a apartment which is section 8.
She was dropping some not so subtle hints before she went to work.
By chance the guy who bred them is coming by in a couple hours or so........I am super curious how this is gonna pan out.
🐕
Let me know I'd fly to get her, ain't doing nothing anyway.
I got coyotes and bears she can play with.
Bear was playing g in my garbage last night, it was cute b4 now it's starting to get on my last nerve

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Bear was playing g in my garbage last night, it was cute b4 now it's starting to get on my last nerve
We talked it over and he is waiting to see what the other people are gonna do as he gave his word.
I suspect she will be here at my place before long.
He likes us and is super impressed with Bubbas training and realizes the better option for the dog.
🐕

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yup on all accounts. OMO if you are like me plastic shoes need socks or I sweat. Some are worse than others. I bought cheap thongs once to wear around the yard. Two days later they stunk.

jokerman

Premium user
A very elderly couple is having an elegant dinner to celebrate their 75th wedding anniversary. The old man leans forward and says softly to his wife, "Dear, there is something that I must ask you. It has always bothered me that our tenth child never quite looked like the rest of our children. Now I want to assure you that these 75 years have been the most wonderful experience I could have ever hoped for, and your answer cannot take that all that away. But, I must know, did he have a different father?" The wife drops her head, unable to look her husband in the eye, she paused for moment and then confessed. "Yes, yes he did." The old man is very shaken, the reality of what his wife was admitting hit him harder than he had expected. With a tear in his eye he asks "Who?.. Who was he? Who was the father?" Again the old woman drops her head, saying nothing at first as she tried to muster the courage to tell the truth to her husband. Then, finally, she says "You".

imiubu

I’m no doctor but I can tell you this. Once I started spraying this on the soles of my feet my leg cramps just disappeared so I have to say yes it’s effective.

When we’re in crocs, you create your own aura and style. They’re extremely nice shoes to wear around the yard if you don’t mind getting dirt between your toes…

I spent two hours installing a freaking television in my bedroom today. I bought a Samsung smart TV and that son of a bitch wants me to get apps on my phone and use my Wi-Fi and Internet. I called them up and I was not the nicest customer they’ve talked to today, but I got the TV working with her help… I don’t know where the gentleman that I talk to came from, but he certainly not from around my part of the country. I had asked him to repeat stuff multiple times.
Was his name "Dave"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Cracks me up how they choose Americanized names when Americans
know full and well they're not a... 'Dave'. smfh.

I learned from an ATT Tech years and years ago to request an "on shore tech"
meaning... American shore/ English first language technician I suppose.
It has always worked for me. If insistent enough they will transfer ya to
an 'English first language' CS/ Tech.

Dime

Morris, an 82-year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young lady on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?" Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doctor, 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful." The doctor said, "I didn't say that , I said you have a heart blockage "

imiubu

@CharlesU Farley

Sorry to hear that you and Miss Harley have been ill :(
Very glad that the both of you are now on the mend.

During c19, what upset me most on a personal basis
was to have others call me an "anti vaxxer" because
I'd not get that particular vaccine.

I'll put my vaccination card up against anyone's
as I'm all vaccinated up besides the covid shot
and shingles.
Never got covid nor shingles (yet?) either.

I was re-vaccinated w/ the DPT in 2018 as well
as being tested (neg) for hep C and receiving
the Hep B series.

<<< not anti vaccinations obv.

SubGirl

420club
Since he came on 'the scene' my friends and I referred to him as "Chuck Bore Us" :D
Well he can bore me a little, just sayin’
IMG_2797.jpeg

oldfogey8

I got sick and tired of hitting this frickin’ boulder with my lawnmower blade. A tree behind it has been slowly pushing it up over the last 20 years so I began to dig. And dig. I should have just covered it up with dirt and planted grass seed but hindsight is 20/20.
IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

I’m guessing it probably weighs 500+ lbs. Way, way outa my weight class. Snapped a piece of wood I tried to use as a pry bar so I cut an angle out of a 2x4 and using a bunch of other rocks, jimmied the bastard out of the hole onto some plywood. Now I need to figure out what to do with it. New England and rocky soil go hand in hand. Zig helped…
IMG_3505.jpeg

My wife thinks I have rocks in my head, not just the yard…
IMG_3508.jpeg
IMG_3516.jpeg
IMG_3517.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I got sick and tired of hitting this frickin’ boulder with my lawnmower blade. A tree behind it has been slowly pushing it up over the last 20 years so I began to dig. And dig. I should have just covered it up with dirt and planted grass seed but hindsight is 20/20.
View attachment 19015030
View attachment 19015031
I’m guessing it probably weighs 500+ lbs. Way, way outa my weight class. Snapped a piece of wood I tried to use as a pry bar so I cut an angle out of a 2x4 and using a bunch of other rocks, jimmied the bastard out of the hole onto some plywood. Now I need to figure out what to do with it. New England and rocky soil go hand in hand. Zig helped… View attachment 19015033
My wife thinks I have rocks in my head, not just the yard… View attachment 19015034 View attachment 19015035 View attachment 19015036
Drill it pack some black powder in it and make smaller rocks?

Latest posts

Latest posts