What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Damn night cramps. If I hike more than a few miles, I sometimes get night cramps in my feet and calves. I use this and it works pretty darn well.

61Ih250SbfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn night cramps. If I hike more than a few miles, I sometimes get night cramps in my feet and calves. I use this and it works pretty darn well.

View attachment 19014781
If I drink my water it helps with leg cramps. Calf and hamstring are the worst. THE SECOND I FEEL IT TIGHTEN I STREACH IT OUT SND THAT STOPS IT.

Last edited:

kevinn

when going to bed last night I took my meds as usual...grab a handful and chug them down with water...somehow the tiny pill got stuck in the back of my nose...felt like a fireball...I hacked, snorted, and then stuck the water up my nose...it came out little at a time...this gettin old stuff is serious...
You are suppose to crush them up before you snort them so I am told by a friend.

SubGirl

420club
Waiting on the door guy to come give an estimate on replacing my front door. I do love the old door but now the lock broke so you can’t get in from outside and we were wanting to replace it although I hope I don't miss it. It has a cool mail slot which I know I will miss but our mail lady doesn’t use it half the time so there is that… it also has the door knocker with Mr Hunts name on it the master gardener that is responsible for the beautiful flowers in my yard as well as the tallest flagpole in my hood. I also will miss the door latch that brother @Boo sent me. But I am looking forward to the updated look and getting some paint on my trim and shutters to spruce the lace up a bit.
until then, Arlo is running “wide open“.
IMG_2796.jpeg

He loves his new swimming pool and must have dish pan feet by now hanging out in it. He has not layed down in it yet, I’m sure he will as it get hotter here…

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I seem to get leg cramps in bed if I stretch... Ooh boy, they are not fun.

Hydration is key for me. Helps with my weekly migraine too. If I drink red wine, that seems to dehydrate me so much my legs cramp at night and I get a spasm in my left shoulder that must pinch a nerve in my neck causing the migraine.

Beer and pot help. Always beer and pot. But only after 4pm... :biglaugh:

But I do try and drink a couple of litres of water with a dash of lemon juice daily. Leg cramps have all but gone, but still get the migraines every now and again. Mostly after a glass of red wine the night before we think. We're getting closer to narrowing down the source of that, but I do think dehydration.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Usually it only lasts a few seconds and I’m able to rub it out but last night went on for several long minutes. I started to worry if I was gonna pass out…

those are the kind I get…pass out nausea leg cramps

the last cramp was on the inside of my upper thigh , that sumbitch bout knocked me out

and there is still some soreness there after a month!…

IMG_9033.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts