What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Oh yeah, I forgot, that was Radar's drink of choice wasn't it? You know you're not realy living until you combine your grape Nehi with a nice Moon pie? Grape Nehi and Moon pies, they go together like...well two things that go togehter.. :biggrin:
Yeah like peanuts and coke 😁

IMG_2792.jpeg

imiubu

Good morning old farts! 🌞 This will be the best day of my life! Why you ask ? Because I have decided to make it so ! Plan like you will live forever but live today like it is your last. 😁 🌈

That ^^ is how I remain happy/ joyful each day... by choice :)
There will be butt heads that try to mess things up but I recognize
that's their issue and I, just like a duck, let that shit just roll right off.
Not my circus, not my monkeys :D

Good morning to all :)

Unca Walt

420club
For you folks that have a lotsa electric dot dollars in the bank -- This would be a really, really good time to take out a lot of it...

...and look up the nearest LCD in your area (or go with a large, legit outfit on the Net) and change ALL available fiat for junk silver (best buy for silver always -- recognized worldwide) and Krugerrands (recognized worldwide also).

Do it soon. Both PM's have been held down with algorithms, but that cannot go on for much longer.

Especially with the US Petrodollar disappearing completely from the planet this Monday.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just made a coupla cheesy pies 🥧 - all covered and put away now - after cooling - sneaked a piece - Mmmmm - kept it simple this time - not too many ingredients - but lots of good minced beef - extra mature cheddar - onions - garlic - red peppers - mashed potato - beef bouillon and double cream 😋 -
A little something from each of the health food groups!
That ^^ is how I remain happy/ joyful each day... by choice :)
There will be butt heads that try to mess things up but I recognize
that's their issue and I, just like a duck, let that shit just roll right off.
Not my circus, not my monkeys :D

Good morning to all :)

cool duck.jpg

imiubu

Good morning friends. Sunny and high in the 80s today with less humidity than yesterday. Shifting the afternoon dog walk to a bit later when the sun goes down a little providing some shade for at least half our walk. Hope everyone has a swell day. Join me in a morning hooter 😁
Decided the same with our walkies today also.

Gonna be a hot one and after abt. 9 a.m. the sun
shines too harshly on most of our paths.

Such a effin shame that the local electric utility
came through and cut down so many of the 75-100 yo
trees to they didn't interfere with their power lines.

Seems those trees should have been managed
along the way to avoid just cutting them down, sigh.
City management sucks big corps willy :(

Anywho... Miss Scooter likes night time walks as well as morning ones :)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
For you folks that have a lotsa electric dot dollars in the bank -- This would be a really, really good time to take out a lot of it...

...and look up the nearest LCD in your area (or go with a large, legit outfit on the Net) and change ALL available fiat for junk silver (best buy for silver always -- recognized worldwide) and Krugerrands (recognized worldwide also).

Do it soon. Both PM's have been held down with algorithms, but that cannot go on for much longer.

Especially with the US Petrodollar disappearing completely from the planet this Monday.
Barely seeing any coverage of this which is really alarming.......... this is major possibly the biggest issue in our generation and cricckets.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Decided the same with our walkies today also.

Gonna be a hot one and after abt. 9 a.m. the sun
shines too harshly on most of our paths.

Such a effin shame that the local electric utility
came through and cut down so many of the 75-100 yo
trees to they didn't interfere with their power lines.

Seems those trees should have been managed
along the way to avoid just cutting them down, sigh.
City management sucks big corps willy :(

Anywho... Miss Scooter likes night time walks as well as morning ones :)
I won't be walking today. Already hot! I have a brand new a/c unit and it's gonna get a workout.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning old farts! 🌞 This will be the best day of my life! Why you ask ? Because I have decided to make it so ! Plan like you will live forever but live today like it is your last. 😁 🌈
What a great attitude to start the day. Before 2012 I was living the highlife and having the same attitude. One day I woke up and thought I was going to die and ended up in surgery 19 days worth. My life has never been the same, but I can remember back in my youth when I used to tear it up. I had no problem being at the office at 6:45 and working till 7 o’clock in the evening. I can’t say that now…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
What a great attitude to start the day. Before 2012 I was living the highlife and having the same attitude. One day I woke up and thought I was going to die and ended up in surgery 19 days worth. My life has never been the same, but I can remember back in my youth when I used to tear it up. I had no problem being at the office at 6:45 and working till 7 o’clock in the evening. I can’t say that now…
Getting old isn't fun. Aches and pains become a normal part of life. I like Magu do my very best to face each day with a good attitude. Some days are harder than others though.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Need more fellas like Flash

It's people like this that give squatters a bad name, as if squatters weren't already sseen as scum of the earth by most people. What I mmean by saying that is there is a legitimate place for squatters, there are even laws that support squatting but it was never meant to be for people to claim properties that were still in us so to speak. I mean given the conversation they had when she said her stuff was delivered by accident then only valid response is to have the delivery service who mmade the miistake, come and get the stuff and deliver to the proper location. Of course there wasn't a proper location because that was all a lie. So from that doing on one should proceed like they're dealing with a liar because they are. He actually got kind of lucky. Every squatter story I've ever seen the first move of the squatter is to change all the locks.

Now as far as all the legal mumbo jumbo and the hassles it can be to remove a squatter, that not really meant for someone that just started squatting on a house that has an owner planning on using it or selling it. That's meant for squatters who have found a house that seems abandon and is being seriously neglected and the squatter has actually been there for a while and is activelt correcting the neglect issues. I was kind of surprised to see that the neglect that was visible (weeds,, overgrowth, etc.) had not been addressed. A keep part of a squatter finally getting any claim to the property is that take care of the neglect thsat any legitimate but absent owner allowed to happen.

It really puzzles me how squatters can end up getting more rights then the owner, regardless of whether they took care of any neglect. It seems to me that once a person can go to the police, prove that they have the legal claim to the property and the squatter can't, then the police should be able to say to the squatter, "Okay you have to go, you're tresspassing you have X number of hours to get your stuff out otherwisee it will be removed an left on the street. The onlllt time it should even be a lit bit of a problem to remove a squatter is if the actual owner had just left the property abandoned with nobody checking on it and/or maintaining the yard for an extend period and the squatter had actually managed to move in, unpack things, and actually establish a residence because nobody was monitoring the place at all. Even then though it shouldn't be any harder then maybe a few weeks to get into court and prove who has legal claim and the squatter has 24-48 hours to vacate the premesis. Anything else is just catering to the squatter, even if the law allows squatting in that area. i'v noticed that the places where it tends to work out in the squatter's behalf are jurisdiction that are known to be "tennent friendly". So it's probably a good rule of thumb to try to not rent property in that area as you'll likely get screwed by a tennent plus you have to worry about squatters. Also regardless of how friendly an area is to tennents, being able to prevent squatters should be as simple as having someone come out to the vacant property and maintain the grounds once a week.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Once I was out drinking with some friends at 2 am on the back roads when one guy had to poop. It was summer and the roadside was covered with thistles and poison ivy so he crapped in the middle of a crossroads. The only thing he had to wipe his butt with was a $ 20 dollar bill. It was the smallest thing he had.
Anyway, he left it sticking out of the top of this pile of crap in the middle of a 4 way. 😂
Over the years I have often wondered how long that $ 20 dollar bill sat there before someone picked it up and stuck it in their pocket. 🤣
Likely nowhere near as long as it should have. :biggrin: