What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
My general funds account has gotten very skinny in the last year. I’ve invested in quite a bit of gold, which I didn’t expect to do so I’m going to be the Jewish lawyer on this one. I will probably make more than half a dozen trips to the courthouse to put this thing to bed, but after the way I was talk to I’ll go there every day for the rest of my life just to get a pound of flesh…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There It Is.

That, ladeez and gennamin, is the kind of sumbitch you want with you in the grass. Too stoopidpissedoff to slow down, much less back down from opposition.

Note to Self: Don't shoot Boo... it'll only piss him off.

Unca Walt

420club
1717759692700.png

Unca Walt

420club
I picked the Jeep up on the third day of a one-day turnaround to address two factory recalls, and in addition to taking longer than estimated, they tried to upsell me by telling me that based on my 140K mileage, my fluids need replacing, my serpentine belt is showing excessive wear, and I need new sparkplugs. I asked if they checked the condition or if they were just going by milage and was told they checked.

As they quoted $298 just to replace the serpentine belt and the rest of the prices were about equally absurd, I declined and checked out the serpentine belt when I got home. We just recently bought the car used, but as I remembered correctly, the belt was virtually new and I the transmission fluid is still bright and clear with good smells, as it was when I checked it out before buying it. I haven't checked the differentials but I'm pretty sure they didn't even bother to check either, just automatically went for my throat and wallet.
I paid cash for my 2020 Toyota Camry. They are calling on the phone to upsell an oil change to what would have resembled a fargin overhaul.

I pointed out that we have 16000 miles on the car, and had the complete (under warranty) "overhaul" at 12,000 miles, and hung up.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just made a coupla cheesy pies 🥧 - all covered and put away now - after cooling - sneaked a piece - Mmmmm - kept it simple this time - not too many ingredients - but lots of good minced beef - extra mature cheddar - onions - garlic - red peppers - mashed potato - beef bouillon and double cream 😋 -

Unca Walt

420club
I just discovered (from CSPAN yet) that MySonTheDoctor did exactly as Trump -- as President -- pleaded for doctors to do. Scott did it at great risk, and saved many** lives.

**Dunno how many, because he never lost a single plandemic patient.

Scooter will never get the Nobel Prize for administering hydrochloroquine to all his patients. But I believe he earned it more than some others.

Unca Walt

420club
Just in case this has not been noted by anyone:

In just TWO DAYS the US dollar is going to take the biggest, hardest hit** in its history.

** The Petrodollar will have ceased to exist this coming Monday morning.

For 50 years, the Saudis have made the entire world use US fiat for their oil. That deal is OVER. [door slams shut]

Latest posts

Latest posts