What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Where do i send a resume?
No resume required....just good companionship.
You're gonna blow my image of ya if ya kept any of them fish ya caught
Ocean caught white fish....not Trout
Applications for Putembk Fly Fishing Club can be mailed to the club.

All financial remittance can be deposited directly in Putes bank account.
Can't we just be good friends......
Someone told me Pute cheats☝️
I didnt believe that for one minute FFS!
It's called the San Juan shuffle....

I'm gonna have another smoke.....join me....

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
why does life have to be so difficult...I'm going to the office tomorrow after the gym, gonna serve a dickhead tenant with eviction papers...in 3 days I have the sheriff serve him notice to vacate...why am I being so hard about this you ask...he told me yesterday he wasn't gonna have the rent money and had no idea as to if and when he would pay me...I called the bastard today trying to work something out but the fool hung up on me...I was gonna ask for 50% of the rent and give him 30 days to vacate...he fanned the flames...he's now gets 5 days to move 6000sf. of his inventory for being such a prick...I anticipate violence from this big gorilla so I am going strapped...life doesn't need to be so difficult if you do what you say you're gonna do and not blame me for his inability to pay his bills...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
why does life have to be so difficult...I'm going to the office tomorrow after the gym, gonna serve a dickhead tenant with eviction papers...in 3 days I have the sheriff serve him notice to vacate...why am I being so hard about this you ask...he told me yesterday he wasn't gonna have the rent money and had no idea as to if and when he would pay me...I called the bastard today trying to work something out but the fool hung up on me...I was gonna ask for 50% of the rent and give him 30 days to vacate...he fanned the flames...he's now gets 5 days to move 6000sf. of his inventory for being such a prick...I anticipate violence from this big gorilla so I am going strapped...life doesn't need to be so difficult if you do what you say you're gonna do and not blame me for his inability to pay his bills...
Why I gave up being a land lord. To old. Respect to GW and any other who rent property. i should have hired a Mgmt company and given the 10 to 12%.

BubbasPlace

U4940P1DT20141222143835.gif
Is that a line of people waiting? Where in the world did you find this? At first I thought he sprayed diarrhea in there.

imiubu

I have Kg of bacon that I need to bake this morning after coffee.

So, who bakes, who fries their bacon?

I just won't make poached bacon:)

I cut a lb of bacon in 1/4's with out even separating the slices.
Toss the whole thing in a 5 qt. dutch oven and fry it up crispy.
Easy peesy. Scoop it out with a slotted spoon, drain
the grease and wash the pan. I gave up on that whole
concept of the perfect strip of flat bacon :)
Speed and efficiency is my plan haha

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cut a lb of bacon in 1/4's with out even separating the slices.
Toss the whole thing in a 5 qt. dutch oven and fry it up crispy.
Easy peesy. Scoop it out with a slotted spoon, drain
the grease and wash the pan. I gave up on that whole
concept of the perfect strip of flat bacon :)
Speed and efficiency is my plan haha
I do the same thing in 3 lb batches when I make bean and bacon soup.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
My descending and abdominal aorta are ballooned (aneurysm) what should be a garden hose is a beer can in size. Not being a good candidate for open surgery, the endovascular approach is what is now commonly used. Stents shoved in the groin vessels and expanded into place preventing dissections (rupture) (death) If it pops, I have a 25% chance of making it to a hospital alive and a 25% chance of surviving the next 7 days.

Think spinal tap. They will monitor the CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) pressure and drain as needed to lower the risk of partial or total paralyses when they place the abdominal fenestrated stent. The stents occlude (block) many important spinal feeders as well as lung branches and others. Only the major organs get a branched feeder, and the rest of the body gets feed by osmosis near as I can understand it.

I've read just enough to scare the shit out of me.

They auto enrolled me in a new green energy supplier at $.61 cent a kw unless I actually call in and cancel that shit and stay with so cal Edison. Bastards.

Wyoming. Only 500k people in the whole damned state.

Wife has used the oven for decades and she'll do several pounds at a time and freeze the cooked bacon.

We are on the way to the hospital this morning driving out Huntington drive and pass the Colonial Cafe again and the wife says we need to try that for breakfast. Not 2 miles past the phone rings and It's the hospital canceling my surgery as the powered table in the specialty room the endovascular work is done in is broken. Blown motor was the call.

So, we reversed and had that breakfast as I was on no food or drink after midnight. I only hope the fix is quick as my self donated blood has a limited shelf life and I'd hate to have to do that part again.

View attachment 19013173

View attachment 19013174
Well that's a bummer for sure, hopefully they'll get it fixed quickly surely a condition like what you described requires they resolve things quickly either by fixing things or finding a place to reroute you where the equipment is working? So how was the Colonial Kitchen? Was it everything the wife hoped it would be? :biggrin:

Last edited:

imiubu

I do the same thing in 3 lb batches when I make bean and bacon soup.
It just make sense, to me anyway :)
One morning I'm standing over the frying pan w/ grease popping
trying to turn each piece and keep it flat and thought... there has
to be an easier less messy way to do this... as I love bacon but
do not care for the mess.
Oven frying is efficient enough but I have a galley kitchen and
once the oven door is open, I have to pull the pan out from the
side. Ugh, that cause a few near mishaps. Plus, that big cookie
sheet is awkward to wash in my small space :)

I start it all cold and by the time the fat is rendering off there is
enough of it in the pan so that the bacon begins to 'deep fry'
crisping it up evenly so there isn't any 'burnt' parts.

Sure don't cook bacon here any other way since that first time I used the dutch oven.

Oh man... home made bean with bacon soup is among my faves.
I do love a good tater soup also.

Latest posts

Latest posts