What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
There you are... stirring up trouble again. I like it.
When Pute holds his catch out as far as arms can reach, there is a reason for that.

hello jokerman
Hello OldMan!
I always had high regard for Gorden Lightfoot😊☝️
Pute is known by some as Aqua man and it was rumored, they wanted to make a movie like that famous movie years ago .
They want to call it " Trout " 😊
Im plenty stoned now.
I helped the lady next door
Why Im plenty stoned.

oldmaninbc

Love to catch me a dozen med size blue fish and smoke them .
I like smoked sockeye salmon, my favorite.
It's good when you can smoke fish yourself and get them to the proper dryness that suits your taste.

I keep hearing you folks talk about blue fish, I have never seen a live one. I think someone showed one here recently but my memory fails me.

I was expecting you to make fun of my comment this AM when I mentioned to GW that I learnt new trivia last night, that Oregon was the Beaver State.

jokerman

Premium user
I like smoked sockeye salmon, my favorite.
It's good when you can smoke fish yourself and get them to the proper dryness that suits your taste.

I keep hearing you folks talk about blue fish, I have never seen a live one. I think someone showed one here recently but my memory fails me.

I was expecting you to make fun of my comment this AM when I mentioned to GW that I learnt new trivia last night, that Oregon was the Beaver State.
I was but I get distracted!

jokerman

Premium user
I just got kicked off of youtube from commenting for a day
Read a story about a man witnessed a house intruder shoot his wife and he gets a 7 inch garden knife and cut the guy up bad and took some pieces off.
He was dead
All I said was
thank you
I pay for youtube or else those CSs would ban me

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
428617727_372618309033471_7626161058773221127_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts