What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

This is an after picture. I think the city thought I would be excited about this. I will miss the fish and birds, turtles and snakes that pass through.
View attachment 19011323

City / municipal planners always got something going on. Gotta justify their job and keep revenue flowing into their back pockets. Hopefullly they do not raise your taxes because of their new and improved adjacent park space. :sneaky:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
gonna party hard this weekend!

IMG_9004.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
City / municipal planners always got something going on. Gotta justify their job and keep revenue flowing into their back pockets. Hopefullly they do not raise your taxes because of their new and improved adjacent park space. :sneaky:
Yes, we are supposed to maintain this too. I can’t see everyone doing it as it’s behind the privacy fence between to neighborhoods. The folks behind me have chickens. I won’t be able to see them anymore. And lady and Molly the barking dogs…

cola

Yes, we are supposed to maintain this too. I can’t see everyone doing it as it’s behind the privacy fence between to neighborhoods. The folks behind me have chickens. I won’t be able to see them anymore. And lady and Molly the barking dogs…

Wow. Were you required to maintain the pond too? I'd bet since you have no clear access that this should be their responsiblity they are trying to push onto all of you. I would call them if it gets too long, and appeal any increase.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wow. Were you required to maintain the pond too? I'd bet since you have no clear access this should be their responsiblity they are trying to push onto all of you. I would call them if it getss too long, and appeal any increase.
No but some did just to build it up to keep our land from slipping down. Some have a bulkhead and launch their paddleboards off it. Ours is not that big maybe 20 ft across. There is a broken up water system buried under my yard that was once fed from it. It had its own pump in my shed. I can still hook a hose to it but the underground pipes are broken. Still made for free water for the yard by stretching a hose around…

oh yeah, they are giving everyone a gate access to it…

kevinn

No but some did just to build it up to keep our land from slipping down. Some have a bulkhead and launch their paddleboards off it. Ours is not that big maybe 20 ft across. There is a broken up water system buried under my yard that was once fed from it. It had its own pump in my shed. I can still hook a hose to it but the underground pipes are broken. Still made for free water for the yard by stretching a hose around…

oh yeah, they are giving everyone a gate access to it…
If you are suppose to maintain it, They should the fence down the middle and give everyone a bigger yard.

oldmaninbc

Latest posts

Latest posts