What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey everyone. Just checking the climate…
IMG_2766.gif

‘also smoking White widow x Skunk. Spent the day in the kitchen with music and no news as apparently there is only one thing going on today.
‘Nice job on those jars Pute.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
A rather regular day here for me - thousands of miles over a big ocean from most of the old farts on this thread - the green parakeets have returned en masse - and are squawking constantly - without any sorta musicality - around in the trees - 🌳 around me - sounding like a bunch of avian political commentators -

It's the first day of summer on the morrow - and temperatures are cool with the odd light shower - lots of greenery and flowers 💐 out and about - another summer ☀️ to savour - it looks to be -

- I'm looking forward to riding around Bushey Park - and Richmond Park on my bicycle 🚲 - with my son - when the sun decides to come out - in the coming days/weeks/months - does anyone here enjoy fair weather cycling?
Mr Sub and I ride the bikes everyday unless it’s freezing or raining. Our neighborhood course is around 9 miles. Enough to keep the old bones moving.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Mr Sub and I ride the bikes everyday unless it’s freezing or raining. Our neighborhood course is around 9 miles. Enough to keep the old bones moving.
thats the spirit! keep those wheels spinning
me and the mrs used to ride quite a bit
/for some reason i cant link the pic but ...its the bike pic
9m is a nice ride! and just enought to get the blood moving
are there any fun features on the ride or cool things to see

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good for you. Move it or loose it. Glad Mr Subby is with you. I don't like Mrs Pute being out by herself in this city.
We live in an old 1960s hood. Very walk bike dog kid friendly. You still hear a siren now and then which I’m still not use to but our spot is very nice and quiet. We also take two dog walks a day

Last edited:

ost

I don't know about cannabis but cigarettes and asbestosis are going to kill you, flat out. When I quit smoking in the 80s, I was getting lung pain. My family doc sent me for X-rays, he didn't have a clue what asbestos exposure looked like. He said I had evidence of childhood lung disease, he was wrong. I quit smoking anyhow, smart decision.
If I smoke cannabis now, at first my lungs feel freed up but a few hours later, I would be in terrible pain, like someone took course sandpaper and sanded the inside of my lungs.
@ oldmanbc this somthing is good for me to know, after a lifetime of working on all sorts if equipment .it's strange that ,after all these years that a lot of people have no idea at the dangerous crap they have walked thru ,then drug it home on their clothing and shoes with kids crawling around on the floor!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
This is the last year I will be able to enjoy my beautiful hydrangeas that pour over the back fence as well as the azaleas flowers bushes and trees not to mention three flowerbeds in my backyard. The city plans to fill in the lake tributary that my yard backs up to because of drainage problems. The tributary was dug in the 70s but has not been maintained and now erosion has caused some problems with yards like mine draining off into the lake. They plan to put a temporary road in on our side of the 20 ft waterway to bring in their heavy equipment taking out our fence and shed and anything else 20 ft into our yard and will take from October till January they say. I will miss the wildlife the lake brings and will be looking at a privacy fence instead of our water view today. It is better for our property tho I guess if we don’t want to get washed out and the up side is I will have some sun in my back yard so maybe my cannabis plants can actually grow outside now I will have actual sun all day in places. the city said we could use the property after they cover it up but no buildings. Maybe I could put a veggie garden back there. Who knows…
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg

Goldhedge

It's amazing how a person can go thru read all the replys and not figure out this is a very conservative group and you got 1% that's not but they still want to start shit?
They're looking for a confrontation but can do no wrong, typical
Bunch of conservative stoners! That's an oxymoron!

Thing is, conservatives just want to be left alone. Keep the government out of our personal lives!

What we do is our business. We already know the government lied to the nation about 'demon weed' and we also know the REAL reason Dupont criminalized hemp and it's byproduct.

Hopefully, 2024 will be the change we want to see in the world.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
This is the last year I will be able to enjoy my beautiful hydrangeas that pour over the back fence as well as the azaleas flowers bushes and trees not to mention three flowerbeds in my backyard. The city plans to fill in the lake tributary that my yard backs up to because of drainage problems. The tributary was dug in the 70s but has not been maintained and now erosion has caused some problems with yards like mine draining off into the lake. They plan to put a temporary road in on our side of the 20 ft waterway to bring in their heavy equipment taking out our fence and shed and anything else 20 ft into our yard and will take from October till January they say. I will miss the wildlife the lake brings and will be looking at a privacy fence instead of our water view today. It is better for our property tho I guess if we don’t want to get washed out and the up side is I will have some sun in my back yard so maybe my cannabis plants can actually grow outside now I will have actual sun all day in places. the city said we could use the property after they cover it up but no buildings. Maybe I could put a veggie garden back there. Who knows…
View attachment 19011300 View attachment 19011301
Sorry to hear

Latest posts

Latest posts