What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

hey there old man in BC….

i been to Vancouver 29 times and I bet I went right by your place….

near the Fraiser River , Richmond I believe
At one time I lived by the Fraser River, very close to the Port Mann Bridge, in an area they called birdland because all the streets were named after birds.

I spent about 3 years at the coast, the rest in the interior. Accept in around 2000 when I finished college, we moved around, lived on Vancouver Island, Cormorant Island, Harrison Lake, then to Kelowna and then to the Similkameen where we have lived for the last 20 years.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m one of those guys that have head full of hair and choose to cut it down to 1/16” myself while I’m leaning over the bathtub to catch the hair… I am completely hairless except for the hair on my junk and I keep that pretty tight…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
At one time I lived by the Fraser River, very close to the Port Mann Bridge, in an area they called birdland because all the streets were named after birds.

I spent about 3 years at the coast, the rest in the interior. Accept in around 2000 when I finished college, we moved around, lived on Vancouver Island, Cormorant Island, Harrison Lake, then to Kelowna and then to the Similkameen where we have lived for the last 20 years.

is that far from Kamlooks?……..beautiful country!

oldmaninbc

I’m one of those guys that have head full of hair and choose to cut it down to 1/16” myself while I’m leaning over the bathtub to catch the hair… I am completely hairless except for the hair on my junk and I keep that pretty tight…
Hair makes good fertilizer, lots of nitrogen. In my case I would have to save my hair for years to fertilize a few square feet of soil.

I cut my own hair as well. It saves a few bucks, that could be spent on something else.

Patwi

IMG-20240531-WA0002.jpeg