What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Done cleaning jars. 14 of them this time. Last week I only did 10. Another batch to go but they have product in them. As soon as they are empty.....bam. Here are the jars i cleaned.

IMG_20240531_132100957.jpg

And here is the result.....

IMG_20240531_131313484.jpg

When it dries in a couple of days it will knock yer dick in the dirt.

oldmaninbc

Done cleaning jars. 14 of them this time. Last week I only did 10. Another batch to go but they have product in them. As soon as they are empty.....bam. Here are the jars i cleaned.

View attachment 19011231

And here is the result.....

View attachment 19011232

When it dries in a couple of days it will knock yer dick in the dirt.
Those jars are shiny! Your hired.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ok, here comes the luck...wooooosh....don't get your hand stuck in the jar. We might have to do something unspeakable.
Where did you say you kept your stash?
Funny you asked. I didn't get my hand stuck. But my cat Kevin is always into something. This time Mr Nefarious got his head stuck on one of my empty one gallon water jars. Hilarious! He took off across the basement floor with that plastic water can on his head.....I had to run him down to get it off.

oldmaninbc

Funny you asked. I didn't get my hand stuck. But my cat Kevin is always into something. This time Mr Nefarious got his head stuck on one of my empty one gallon water jars. Hilarious! He took off across the basement floor with that plastic water can on his head.....I had to run him down to get it off.
Being a cat lover, that brings a good dose of humor to my day. :)

Must have been embarrassing for poor Kevin. Cats are always so perfect.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A rather regular day here for me - thousands of miles over a big ocean from most of the old farts on this thread - the green parakeets have returned en masse - and are squawking constantly - without any sorta musicality - around in the trees - 🌳 around me - sounding like a bunch of avian political commentators -

It's the first day of summer on the morrow - and temperatures are cool with the odd light shower - lots of greenery and flowers 💐 out and about - another summer ☀️ to savour - it looks to be -

- I'm looking forward to riding around Bushey Park - and Richmond Park on my bicycle 🚲 - with my son - when the sun decides to come out - in the coming days/weeks/months - does anyone here enjoy fair weather cycling?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Being a cat lover, that brings a good dose of humor to my day. :)

Must have been embarrassing for poor Kevin. Cats are always so perfect.
Ya - but although I agree that cats 🐈 are lovely creatures (the ones that don't eat you) - they are kitted out like Freddy Kruger - and today Spanky decided to scratch me - which led to lots of bloody tissue - being pressed onto the back of my hand - wasn't too bad really - but was a bit worried since I do take a blood thinning med now for the past month or so - and so it took a bit longer to stop bleeding

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
now you tell me!
i bought the whole set thinking they were facial hair!
/just look at the guy in the photo and his doo
Oww dear O'deary me - Yus! Merkins were all the rage back in the 17/1800's (or there abouts) - the hight of fashion was to have the latest fashionable collection - for your wife/girlfriend or courtesan to choose from and wear to state banquets - ad lib breakfasts and to the opera -

- some of the top fashionable Merkins - made from the locks of Icelandic virgins - used to sell for up to 5 shillings and sixpence each! - so was a kinda expensive accoutrement -
* not to be confused with beards -

oldmaninbc

Ya - but although I agree that cats 🐈 are lovely creatures (the ones that don't eat you) - they are kitted out like Freddy Kruger - and today Spanky decided to scratch me - which led to lots of bloody tissue - being pressed onto the back of my hand - wasn't too bad really - but was a bit worried since I do take a blood thinning med now for the past month or so - and so it took a bit longer to stop bleeding
Yep, cats can be bipolar.

Is Spanky put off because of being by himself, is this his typical behaviour?

With the new meds your taking and Spanky's scratching drawing blood which was slow to stop, I can image your concern.
lets hope Spanky can control himself. I do believe you mentioned he scratched you before.

I wished I could cycle, I use to enjoy a good cycling outing, exercise, fresh air and things to see.
Between all my degenerative bone diseases, knee issues, arthritic hands and asbestosis, cycling would be difficult. A nice classic rag top would be sufficient.

OK, I'm going to ask, did you see those 2 young UK girls and the ones rant about her encounter with the ice cream van?

It's good your getting some of your usual routines started. :) All the best for the days to come.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yep, cats can be bipolar.

Is Spanky put off because of being by himself, is this his typical behaviour?

With the new meds your taking and Spanky's scratching drawing blood which was slow to stop, I can image your concern.
lets hope Spanky can control himself. I do believe you mentioned he scratched you before.

I wished I could cycle, I use to enjoy a good cycling outing, exercise, fresh air and things to see.
Between all my degenerative bone diseases, knee issues, arthritic hands and asbestosis, cycling would be difficult. A nice classic rag top would be sufficient.

OK, I'm going to ask, did you see those 2 young UK girls and the ones rant about her encounter with the ice cream van?

It's good your getting some of your usual routines started. :) All the best for the days to come.
Yes - I did see the video of those 2 English gals complaining about the price of ice creams bought from one of these ice cream bandits in vans - that seem to decend upon us - when the weather gets warmer - 9 quid for 2 ice creams = OUTRAGEOUS!

My Dad ran a Mr Whippy van back in the 1960's for a while - and back then an ice cream cone was only 3 old pence!

Latest posts

Latest posts