What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's right behind me, isn't he.jpg

oldmaninbc

View attachment 19011006

Sometimes you just need to sleep on it to find a better answer. If I can't find homes for the poor things, I'll have to pot them up, keep them under lights and run them as container plants for now. Sheesh. It's not like we have a plant count inspector. I never was good at destroying my hard work.

Grow will be on autopilot for the next month or more I'm guessing. I'll spray for powdery mildew today and juice them all before we leave and trust they will do fine without me.

We had one of the first color TV's on the block and it had "Remote Control". The puzzling thing was we'd get home from an evening out and find the TV on and the volume cranked all the way up.

It was months before we witnessed what was actually happening. With the phone on the floor in just the right spot. First ring TV comes on. 2nd ring volume cranks up. 3rd ring more volume. By the 4th ring it was all the way up and you were yelling to be heard in the room.

10% or more of the people we know who took the jab have heart trouble now.

1974 I'm changing duty stations and flying to west Germany. Flying civy with a voucher meant wearing class A uniform and traversing an airport was like playing football with every 3rd person actively out to ruin your day. From the stuck-out foot to trip you to the people who'd openly spit on you. Knocked into every few feet. Have your duffle bag come down claim check soaked in urine.

The best was the 4-year-old girl who tugged on my pant leg and said " My daddy say's you're a baby killer" I squatted down and said run back and hug your daddy and tell him he's a coward.

75 when I ran the gauntlet of a public airport again the fall of Saigon had happened, and the news media had painted the US Army with an even blacker brush and flying was more interesting than ever for US service personal in uniform.

Not only am I an old stoner but today I am a one year older stoner. :happybirthday:

Put another candle on my birthday cake I'm another year old today.
Happy Birthday BrassNwood.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning Sub,

Have you seen the video of the 2 young English twin girls (8yr old) in the UK trying to buy ice cream from a van. The young girl goes into a rant about her encounter. It's on you tube but I have not figured out how to post from you tube.

It's really quite funny.
Good morning old man. Yes I saw it when someone posted it the other day funny indeed. Hope your day is going well ✌️

OleReynard

Unfortunately for all Americans Trump does not have ro make up anything…his bias bia do it for em
Yep every fuckin one of them is like that.
What's that clip with Bush "if they knew they'd kill us all"
Definitely don't like what's happened since Biden took over.

Nowback to the sandbaggers (trolls) that only spout off when it's not favoring them on a thread that they're rarely seen at if ever....

Latest posts

Latest posts