What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Graffitti.jpg

cola

Flying a flag upside down is in no way an insult to our service members. It is historically done to express a nation in distress. Service members swear an oath to uphold the Constitution and the vast majority do that but they are duty bound to follow orders, good or bad. None of the disaster that is the current state of the world falls on them. I appreciate the service your mom and dad.

I will tell you that you are sadly mistaken regarding your beliefs that an upside down flag does not show disgrace in todays political climate, which is what all of you are dancing around and alluding to. An upside down flag should be flown in such manner to "signal distress" and to show "great danger" only. Doing so for any other reason is against the law. It was used, for example, in battle during the civil war, by soldiers in uniform, to indicate a dire situation. Pray tell the "great danger" you are experiencing driving from work to the grocery store, & then home. Let's get real.

cola

The very thought that this happened..this will set a president that will change everything.

I wonder how, all politics aside, right, because there is no discussion of politics on your thread or the general forums, what happened today: "that will change everything"? We have an ex-president, now a common citizen (just like anyone else), who was found guilty of crimes by a jury of his peers (New Yorker's just like him - some of which were directly chosen by his attorney). How is this so astounding? The fact that there were 34 charges against him, and he was found guilty of each and every one of them, speaks loudly of their honest determinations. I think you will have your supper, tend to your gardens and lawn tomorrow, as any other day. Tomorrow will be like any other day too.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I wonder how, all politics aside, right, because there is no discussion of politics on your thread or the general forums, what happened today: "that will change everything"? We have an ex-president, now a common citizen (just like anyone else), who was found guilty of crimes by a jury of his peers (New Yorker's just like him - some of which were directly chosen by his attorney). How is this so astounding? The fact that there were 34 charges against him, and he was found guilty of each and every one of them, speaks loudly of their honest determinations. I think you will have your supper, tend to your gardens and lawn tomorrow, as any other day. Maybe you will decide to buy some more ammo, which is your 2nd amendment right. Me, I got plenty already, in the exercise of my rights and responsibilities.
You seem intent on stirring shit any particular reason?

imiubu

Thought I'd pop in to see who all may still be awake.

Didn't take time to catch up per usual as that would
have taken longer than I have before hittin' the hay.

Looks like I missed something.

Not the mood I was hoping for so...

I'll tune in at a later date.

Night all :)

Goldhedge

I wonder how, all politics aside, right, because there is no discussion of politics on your thread or the general forums, what happened today: "that will change everything"? We have an ex-president, now a common citizen (just like anyone else), who was found guilty of crimes by a jury of his peers (New Yorker's just like him - some of which were directly chosen by his attorney). How is this so astounding? The fact that there were 34 charges against him, and he was found guilty of each and every one of them, speaks loudly of their honest determinations. I think you will have your supper, tend to your gardens and lawn tomorrow, as any other day. Maybe you will decide to buy some more ammo, which is your 2nd amendment right. Me, I got plenty already, in the exercise of my rights and responsibilities.
We all better hope to God we're NEVER party to a show trial such as this was.

History repeats! Marxists & Communists never stop.

Eventually, they will take out the useful idiots that put them in power.

Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime​

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953. Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. By contrast, under the United States Constitution, there’s a presumption of innocence that emanates from the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as set forth in Coffin vs. U.S. (1895).

exoticrobotic

The world's gone to shit.

| ---> I'm gonna have a spliff and a coffee and think about it.
|
| .......And another spliff and coffee --------------|
| ........................................................................|
|________________________________________|