What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Attachments

• 7.gif
    7.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 27
  • bruno-dog.jpg
    bruno-dog.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25

oldfogey8

Tell me all about your "great danger" and need to "signal distress", while you watch tv eating your brownies & chips. And remember too, you are breaking the law, the freedoms of which men and women died for. you for. Get Real. :whistle:
If I need to explain it to you, as I said, you are not paying attention and are not worth my time. ‘Watch tv eating your brownies and chips’? Right back at you wearing a mask outdoors by yourself as you drive to get your 9th jab in your electric car with the ‘transgender’ flag bumper sticker proudly displayed… See, I can make assumptions about you too…😂

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Tough talk. And, are you talking about killing other Americans??? And, just who is: "We"?!?

have you taken the Oath my friend?

do you understand foreign and domestic?

do you feel betrayed yet?…please let me know when you do

this is just the tip of the iceberg , our corrupt and compromised gubmint

if you cannot see that all three branches of our government have been compromised , I cannot help you

IMG_8967.jpeg

OleReynard

from the US Code

(a)
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag​

prev | next
No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

.(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

(b)The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

(c)The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
(d)The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.(

e)The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way

.(f)The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.

(g)The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
(h)The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything

.(i)The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown

.(j)No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart

.(k)The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

(Added Pub. L. 105–225, § 2(a), Aug. 12, 1998, 112 Stat. 1497.)
Dire distress fits the bill

Dime

have you taken the Oath my friend?

do you understand foreign and domestic?

do you feel betrayed yet?…please let me know when you do

this is just the tip of the iceberg , our corrupt and compromised gubmint

if you cannot see that all three branches of our government have been compromised , I cannot help you

View attachment 19010998
No ones compromised

Attachments

• Biden-Toasts-Xi-640x480-3923266766.jpg
    Biden-Toasts-Xi-640x480-3923266766.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 14

imiubu

GM all,it's a beautiful day here,.

Saw he and his band year back. One of the best show I've seen and I've seen a plenty.
The "feel good" of the crowd was palpable and infectious. Great sing along tunes for
the fans :) It was a beautiful summer evening and all was well for the time.
He and a couple of the band members came out into the crowd to talk with folks,
then they took a stroll along the river walk. They were so chill and... no one
fan blasted them, just let them walk in peace.

Got me up dancing. I scooped up the pup to dance w/ me so I could sing
to her.

It is gonna be a bright sunshiny day here in imi land and music like that
certainly makes it difficult to be sour :)

Latest posts

Latest posts