What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
How old is Bubba now and how much does he weigh? He’s going to be a horse of a dog and will probably run you into the poor farm with the food bills. Ivan has always eaten more than he needs and Dutch is starting to become more vital in his old age, he’s eating more than he has in years
5.5 months and over 80 probably closer to 90 pounds now.
We already spend on dog and cat food then there's litter as well..........they go through a lot of all of it.
Far less than when we had a running kennel and were breeding dogs so not so bad to us.
😆

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am gonna talk to my attorney....tired if this chicanery

say , I am gonna swing by and we are gonna cruise Colfax for a good cup of coffee

Colfax and Broadway….

IMG_8969.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Good mornin', good morning peeps.
I hope the sun is shining in your world,
realistically or only in your mind :D

Woo woo... finally figured out the multi-quote.
Quoting myself to clarify a couple of lapses in
memory etc. :)

HUH... why the heck did I type "bunny"???
I referred to Hector as my "spud muffin".
Where was my min

Don't remember.....I rolled back the odometer to 5000.
Thats totally acceptable milage IMHO☝️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5.5 months and over 80 probably closer to 90 pounds now.
We already spend on dog and cat food then there's litter as well..........they go through a lot of all of it.
Far less than when we had a running kennel and were breeding dogs so not so bad to us.
😆
I've seen a rule of thumb that says a German Shepherd reaches about 66% of their adult weight at six months, so that would put Bubba around 135/140lbs if he was a GS. What do you expect him to end up weighing?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@SubGirl -- A septic tank and leach field is different from a cesspool.

A cesspool is a beehive/pinecone-shaped structure made with concrete blocks with holes in them. It is capped with a single cement lid. The liquid leaches sideways through the porous walls.

say Unca , have ya heard any rumors about a certain ex-potus who is gonna be jailed by the weekend?…

rumors are flying on X

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I've seen a rule of thumb that says a German Shepherd reaches about 66% of their adult weight at six months, so that would put Bubba around 135/140lbs if he was a GS. What do you expect him to end up weighing?
Sounds about right to me as well but his mom is 135 and he looks just like her.
His Dad has a longer leaner build than Mom as well so my honest answer is I have no idea whatsoever.
😆

jokerman

Premium user
@SubGirl -- A septic tank and leach field is different from a cesspool.

A cesspool is a beehive/pinecone-shaped structure made with concrete blocks with holes in them. It is capped with a single cement lid. The liquid leaches sideways through the porous walls.
Now a days in Suffolk county if you are building a new house you need to install a lot more.

Latest posts

Latest posts