What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240527_205930_0.jpg
Bubba has decided Sissy is his idol and follows her lead mostly.........drives her crazy with all the attention.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent most of my day yesterday bush hogging a large parcel out back...Ivan and I just got back after reviewing what what was done...I'm pretty proud of what we got done and today I discovered I still have a few hundred feet of overgrowth...it looks so much nicer that it did before we got to clearing...I've gotta walk it and be sure to leave a large buffer to ensure my privacy...time to feed the face...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be able to use old well for

the garden and if plumbed right the , shower and shitter could be on the well this will cut back on the bill!
Wish I had a well for the non-potable water. If I used it for the shower and toilet I would have to pay a sewer fee.

Permits are $500 and the water table here is around 100', so ostensibly I could put one in for $5/6K. About $2400 annual return on investment, less the cost to operate the well and maintain the permit.
That so called yard maintenance was a distraction; GW was actually in search of ancient alien artifacts
And was highly successful finding 97-year-old cast iron plumbing and the 120-year-old tree root that caused the break, but alas, it was made or grown here in the US of A.