What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

He or she will make a fine friend in no time.

Attachments

• newborn pup.jpg
    newborn pup.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 33

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Arlo is tired from his bath and the walk with his new collar which turns out to be a very helpful distraction for the loose leash walk I’m looking for. He did really good today. I know he will do better tomorrow too.
His favorite spot…
IMG_0040.jpeg

Dime

I’m wondering now how it taste….
I found this.Some rats weigh 3 lbs. Like rabbits or raccoons, rats have a unique scent. Their flavor is less pronounced when roasted or barbecued, especially when combined with other meats.Never eat raw rat meat.Cook the rat, for example, as fried. Rat meat tastes excellent with spices and herbs you usually enjoy in other dishes, like cinnamon, sage, or thyme. If starting from scratch, add some salt to boiling water and cook the cleaned rat meat for about 20 minutes on high heat until it is tender enough to peel the skin. Separate the legs, fur, tail, and head from the rat and wash it againPut some oil in a wok and add the rats for deep frying. Season it with salt, pepper, chili, garlic, and lime juice to create the dip, and enjoy!

Latest posts

Latest posts