What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dinner was good but loud. I like a quiet and dark restaurant. Never been there and not my cup of tea.
I'm not playing golf.... watching the Masters.

Mrs Pute had a good Birthday though.
Yeah, I don’t like a loud restaurant either. We usually go out when nobody is eating before the older crowd around 3:00 for eating and or drinking. And usually not on the weekends.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Just started brewing tea for the girls. Golf this afternoon. All is quiet here. Wish the rest of the world could say that!

when my kids ask me what I done when ww3 started I am gonna tell them I smoked copious amounts of pot and posted a lot of memes….

man I gotta get me some of these pants FFS

IMG_8686.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Got to thinkin' about it... That concept is a two-way street.

The Brits could say, "Be still, my pecker!"

That don't mean whut it means here. Gypsy'd be talking about his trembling lip. (eg: don't be afraid)

HAH! The Exquisite Witch just came in and reminded me how our Brit hosts had cracked up when I told them a fairly common name in the US was "Randy". <-- At first, they thought we were pulling the long bow.

There was an engineer in my company named Randy Cherry <-- it was on his door!

Oh, Dear... Herself is back with another one from back in the Olden Days when she was working in an international office. A French guy came in and asked her for a rubber. She didn't know what he meant. The guy came running back in later to apologize profusely!

We've laughed about that for 60 years.
We've got our own Randy Andy over here - he's even in the royal family - some call him Prince Andrew - but most of us call him Randy Andy - because his todger always seems to get him in trouble - and because of it - he's not on anyone's guest list lately - 😉

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Checked into the hospital - but we are having to wait in some waiting room - for an unspecified time - until they can find a bed for me I presume - I did ask how long we would have to wait - and the nurse said - ' how long is a piece of string' - so could be any length of time -

Sun&Soil

Good morning friends. I hope this message finds everyone healthy and content. Spring is here and there is work to do. I've switched modes from couch lock potato to get 'r done. My finger nails crave dirt and my soul begs for the outdoors.

As much as I have enjoyed your company and entertainment during the dark days of winter, I need to put my phone down and pick up the gardening tools in preparation for the growing season.

I will check in now and then, but you guys average 10 pages a day and there is no way I can keep up. Once the heat of summer shows up I will be back with a little more consistency. Until then, Keep the coffee bold, the coffee girls hot, the plants green and smelly, the laughter loud, and the love alive.

@Gypsy Nirvana if I am not able to get back before you go in, kick your procedures ass and may your recovery be fast and painless.

Until next visit..💚

SandS.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning friends. I hope this message finds everyone healthy and content. Spring is here and there is work to do. I've switched modes from couch lock potato to get 'r done. My finger nails crave dirt and my soul begs for the outdoors.

As much as I have enjoyed your company and entertainment during the dark days of winter, I need to put my phone down and pick up the gardening tools in preparation for the growing season.

I will check in now and then, but you guys average 10 pages a day and there is no way I can keep up. Once the heat of summer shows up I will be back with a little more consistency. Until then, Keep the coffee bold, the coffee girls hot, the plants green and smelly, the laughter loud, and the love alive.

@Gypsy Nirvana if I am not able to get back before you go in, kick your procedures ass and may your recovery be fast and painless.

Until next visit..💚

View attachment 18987557
Thanks for checking in S&S. Keep those fingernails dirty and checkin in again at least to post what’s going on. Starting the cap Junky’s so maybe they will be growing good by your next check in. ✌️💞

Latest posts

Latest posts