What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always check out the moms skills and looks when dating the daughter. Just sayin’. Didn’t work for me tho as Mr Subs dad had beautiful thick white hair when he was older and well, he didn't get those genes I guess…🙃
I actually learned that the hard way, failing to notice how much my svelte young bride's mother weighed and how she treated her husband.

Genetics are a crapshoot as well. There are baldness genes in both sides of my family, but I have dense unruly hair like one of my great grandfathers. My first wife's family had baldness genes as well, but both of my kids have dense hair like me, and my build, though neither got my green eyes.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I actually learned that the hard way, failing to notice how much my svelte young bride's mother weighed and how she treated her husband.

Genetics are a crapshoot as well. There are baldness genes in both sides of my family, but I have dense unruly hair like one of my great grandfathers. My first wife's family had baldness genes as well, but both of my kids have dense hair like me, and my build, though neither got my green eyes.
how much the young bride's mother weighed and how she treated her husband are very good tips as well.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Checked into the hospital - but we are having to wait in some waiting room - for an unspecified time - until they can find a bed for me I presume - I did ask how long we would have to wait - and the nurse said - ' how long is a piece of string' - so could be any length of time -
Best wishes, Gypsy.
You've got this.
Everything will go well and like Sun&Soil said may your recovery be fast and painless.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240411_103259.jpg
This is Gigi and she was abandoned here about 4 years ago cuz her shithead owner didn't get her fixed and thought she was preggo.
Was not preggo was severely constipated and is fixed now.
Super sweet cat I am glad she wound up here with us.

jokerman

Premium user
There is the story of a pastor who got up one Sunday and announced to his congregation: "I have good news and bad news.
The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program.
The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good luck and God speed @Gypsy Nirvana !
"How longs a piece of string"............ my ass.
😆
Is that a good sign or a bad one?
Ahhh - they have given me a bed in a room with 3 other Cardio-Fans - but it's on the 7th Floor - and in Stephen Ward - the big bonus is that it has windows - with a view - Ohwww - how posh - I'll try and get a pic - without falling on anyone 😀
2024-04-1417.00.004598486369198042350.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ahhh - they have given me a bed in a room with 3 other Cardio-Fans - but it's on the 7th Floor - and in Stephen Ward - the big bonus is that it has windows - with a view - Ohwww - how posh - I'll try and get a pic - without falling on anyone 😀 View attachment 18987601
Glad they got you sorted out I had visions of you on a gurney in the hall!
IMG_20240414_095732_5.jpg

Gonna be a beautiful day here today and I look forward to what it brings us.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What a view :love:

How are the nurses?

View attachment 18987611
Now I feel like Sid James (looking at Babs Windsor) - the vampire nurse - she who takes the blood is a nice Irish lass - and the tea/coffee fella - took a while before I could tune into his Albanian accent - but he did give me a packet of Custard Creams - and a weak coffee ☕️ - still haven't seen a doctor -