What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
i fell down twice watchin it Subie-Jean,.😊
An indoor sport even you could play Joe 😊 You can be on my team. it’s usually loud and hazy maybe smoky depending the crowd with voices and music. I don’t see the quiet skittles often. Maybe first thing in the morning when everything is quiet sometimes when I’m waiting for the coffee pot to finish I’ll give it a couple spins…

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
An indoor sport even you could play Joe 😊 You can be on my team. it’s usually loud and hazy maybe smoky depending the crowd with voices and music. I don’t see the quiet skittles often. Maybe first thing in the morning when everything is quiet sometimes when I’m waiting for the coffee pot to finish I’ll give it a couple spins…
Frisky in the morning Subie!😊

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240413_182644_8.jpg

Was a nice day with lots of different weather and clouds.

Unca Walt

420club
Denver is a sanctuary city and we have almost 40,000 of illegals now roaming our streets.

We take pride in keeping the state clean....not anymore!!!! Piles of trash are showing up all over the place. Plus we are spending so much $$ on housing and feeding them we can't afford to maintain things. Our streets are full of pot holes that are now not being maintained!

The state can't afford this mess!
That's nuthin'... Each invader is being given more $$ support from the gummint than service-disabled veterans get.

Think about that.

:mad:

Unca Walt

420club
indeed!….

Oh Gawd... That triggered a chile-hood memory. It was the 1940's...

I was about 7 or so. One of my chores was to get the piece of clothesline, and go down to the pen where the bull was. I'd show up at the gate, and this thousand-pound clomping puppy would come over to me.

I'd put the clothesline through the ring in his nose, open the gate, and lead him across the road to the pasture. I'd open that gate, walk the bull (it did not have a name) into the pasture and remove the rope.

That was when the big sumbitch would lick my face.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
10.15 am - GMT - already was up and about at 4am - me and the boy walked to the gym at 8am - did an hour weight training and stretching - then half an hour getting clean and shaved - under a power shower - walked back along the Thames - nice spring day with sunshine - lots of geese and ducks and grebes and beautiful swans on the water - home now - and packing a wheelie bag full of stuff I'll need for my hospital stay - get to use my 1st class Emirates pajamas - wash bag - change of cloths - and 2 liters of Sumutran coffee - in thermos's - tablet and phone - charger etc -

Will take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo at around 2pm with all my immediate family in tow - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital 🏥 - and check in - the letter says I have to report to Becket Ward - 5th Floor - East Wing - at 3pm -

Unca Walt

420club
10.15 am - GMT - already was up and about at 4am - me and the boy walked to the gym at 8am - did an hour weight training and stretching - then half an hour getting clean and shaved - under a power shower - walked back along the Thames - nice spring day with sunshine - lots of geese and ducks and grebes and beautiful swans on the water - home now - and packing a wheelie bag full of stuff I'll need for my hospital stay - get to use my 1st class Emirates pajamas - wash bag - change of cloths - and 2 liters of Sumutran coffee - in thermos's - tablet and phone - charger etc -

Will take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo at around 2pm with all my immediate family in tow - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital 🏥 - and check in - the letter says I have to report to Becket Ward - 5th Floor - East Wing - at 3pm -
Godspeed, my new friend.