What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

It'll be a BIG change in my usual life - once the cutting and stapling is over - during recovery - won't be allowed to carry anything - or lift anything - have to laze around like some sorta recalcitrant reprobate - most of the day - being waited on hand and foot - at first - having to rely on others to assist my own mobility perhaps - and all dizzy on pain killers and pain itself -

- Ahh - I'll just have to 'Roll With It' -

Sound like good advice. ;)

But this one may be a bit more appropriate post op:

Now there'll be a day you'll get there, baby,
You'll hear the music play, you'll dance, baby
You'll leave bad times way behind, nothing but good times on your mind
You can do it, roll with it, baby
Then you'll see life will be so nice, it's just a step up to paradise
You just roll with it, baby, you just roll with it, baby

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
my pics for the fights

with the exception of Holly Holmes and Miller

i will also be pulling for Cody Garbrandt

IMG_8665.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I haven’t watched the UFC much lately but always loved watching Oliveria(like a Damien Maia). His BJJ is off the hook. I read he has worked on his striking a lot so that sounds like an entertaining bout.

Oliveria is fun to watch , very technical

a lot of people have not heard of Jim Miller …..holds a lot of UFC records and I hope he sets a new one tonight

oldfogey8

Oliveria is fun to watch , very technical

a lot of people have not heard of Jim Miller …..holds a lot of UFC records and I hope he sets a new one tonight

I got my son a Miller Bros gym tee shirt back when he was training with Gabriel Gonzaga as a kid(because our surname is Miller). Tried to get him into a class there when we were vacationing in NJ but the drive would have taken too much time from Cape May. Miller is pretty old for a fighter. If I were betting, I would guess he will retire after this fight.

CharlesU Farley

Editing the the website and thought you all might enjoy this part. Remember, I'm talking to my kids, g-kids and g-g kids in the future:

"You’ll immediately notice I am so very different in my online communicative style than I am in real life. I learned a long time ago from the “wise guys” who stayed at The Beachcomber…” the loudest kid in a group is the weakest, look at the guy who aint’ sayin’ a fuckin thing, but everybody stops talking when they say something. That’s where the power is.”

This is the guy that said that:

1000011566.jpg

Google "Neil Dellcroce"

jokerman

Premium user
Editing the the website and thought you all might enjoy this part. Remember, I'm talking to my kids, g-kids and g-g kids in the future:

"You’ll immediately notice I am so very different in my online communicative style than I am in real life. I learned a long time ago from the “wise guys” who stayed at The Beachcomber…” the loudest kid in a group is the weakest, look at the guy who aint’ sayin’ a fuckin thing, but everybody stops talking when they say something. That’s where the power is.”

This is the guy that said that:

View attachment 18987327

Google "Neil Dellcroce"
I liked Clemenza much better😊

Latest posts

Latest posts