What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Yes and I was so nervous in the place that I banged the thin skin on the back of my hand so I was bleeding the whole time I was in there. I don’t even know what I banged it on… I hope I don’t have to go back…
Coming thru customs in Miami last night, the young officer asked us if we bought anything in Costa Rica. I had a brain fart and couldn’t think of what we had purchased. My quick thinking wife flashed a $5 bracelet and said we bought some chocolate and coffee. We hadn’t bought any contraband and I have no idea why I was dumbfounded. I did have some tree seeds in my luggage(not cannabis) for a friend who grows trees so maybe that was in the back of my mind. There was a sign saying there was a $300 fine for that sort of thing. BTW-American passport holders had to wait in a line for about 30 minutes while foreign passport holders were fast tracked thru. That bothered me A LOT… Also BTW-I said ‘gracias’ to the young officer who was Hispanic because for 11 days I had been saying ‘gracias’ and ‘si’ more than ‘thank you’ and ‘yes’ since I was in a Spanish speaking country(and he kinda smiled when I apologized and he said he hadn’t even noticed). I nearly said ‘gracias’ to the young Puerto Rican woman in the grocery store today as well. Habits are hard to break…

jokerman

Premium user
Coming thru customs in Miami last night, the young officer asked us if we bought anything in Costa Rica. I had a brain fart and couldn’t think of what we had purchased. My quick thinking wife flashed a $5 bracelet and said we bought some chocolate and coffee. We hadn’t bought any contraband and I have no idea why I was dumbfounded. I did have some tree seeds in my luggage(not cannabis) for a friend who grows trees so maybe that was in the back of my mind. There was a sign saying there was a $300 fine for that sort of thing. BTW-American passport holders had to wait in a line for about 30 minutes while foreign passport holders were fast tracked thru. That bothered me A LOT… Also BTW-I said ‘gracias’ to the young officer who was Hispanic because for 11 days I had been saying ‘gracias’ and ‘si’ more than ‘thank you’ and ‘yes’ since I was in a Spanish speaking country(and he kinda smiled when I apologized and he said he hadn’t even noticed). I nearly said ‘gracias’ to the young Puerto Rican woman in the grocery store today as well. Habits are hard to break…
si ! welcome back! we missed you terribly, hows the Mrs and did you bring back any snacks !

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Glad you made it home safe. How’s Mrs fogey doing. I hope y’all’s flight was good. Did you have that I’m caring weed in my underpants look when they asked you about contraband? Let us know how the garden is…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I got caught with a sugar apple coming home from the bahamas once after I said no to the fruit question. “Oh you mean fruit“ I said when he found it tucked in my dirty clothes. He let me slide a kept the sugar apple…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Could be your kidneys not acting right. My creatine levels always off but I know my kidneys not always perform correctly. Your kidneys are suppose to filter that out
oh my kidneys are certainly not right, 3A...the last month was difficult on me...2 procedures and too many idiot doctors, was queasy so food and water didn't happen as it should have...dehydrated and weight loss...got a bill today , they billed me rather than the insurance company...before I could tell them to pack sand I got a sincere apology...that was quite unexpected...I see the kidney doc on the 30th so I need to drink a gallon a day...green tea and water is all I consume...kinda boring 'eh...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
oh my kidneys are certainly not right, 3A...the last month was difficult on me...2 procedures and too many idiot doctors, was queasy so food and water didn't happen as it should have...dehydrated and weight loss...got a bill today , they billed me rather than the insurance company...before I could tell them to pack sand I got a sincere apology...that was quite unexpected...I see the kidney doc on the 30th so I need to drink a gallon a day...green tea and water is all I consume...kinda boring 'eh...
I drink a lot of water with lemon, lime, orange squeezed in it. Doc said it would help with my stones I make like crazy for some reason. I still pass stones all the time and have a big one that needs to be removed I’m waiting on Medicare to kick in 🤪. I went from a terrible kidney doc in Georgia to the kidney surgeon capital of the world here in Virginia Beach. Difference as night and day having a good kidney doc. My Georgia doc went in the wrong kidney for surgery once. It took a lot to trust a new one but the care here is awesome.

jokerman

Premium user
Amazon 2 for $19.99 free shipping if you have prime
1712962143752.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts