What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
You know I always hated hearing this in the hospital, especially when surgeons would tell it to people who were just in _unbelievable_ amounts of pain from trauma... but I'm going to say it to you anyway:

You know, you just don't realize how lucky you are! 😂

Seriously, that is fucking _awesome_ (Chris Farley impersonation) you overcame the trauma of that and can still function relatively normal.
Why, thank you kindly, CUF. I am SO aware that I should be looong ago dead. I just never got around to doin' it. Oddly, as a result of being actually run over, I was so screwed up that I really cannot remember any real pain; just an overpowering sense of wrongness. I actually tried to sit up, but nothing worked.

OleReynard

Yesterday stopped by a grow that I've been teaching someone to grow.
It's about 45 minutes from me so it's a jaunt, once a week is plenty.
First grow was some BubbaKush s1 that he didn't do to well at, it would help if ya got all the info on a timely basis.
But he did get enough to last him till harvest.

Second one that were currently working on together this time is doing well.
He cracked some of my Hemphill BD x Bahlki the stop yesterday was for sexing purposes, which he did hit the 60% mark maybe more had 2 left to show yet.
Beautiful dark green leaves definitely gonna be a very black plant.

Grocery run today always a joy I get my one a week MickeyDees egg and bacon biscuit, hashbrown and a small coke.
Mickeydees has the best coca cola hands down.

Dropped boat off Tuesday to get new locater installed and check the boat out thoroughly.
Well just waiting for a call back from the dealership, fuckin salesman lied 3 times to my face.
Said boat was completely gone thru, oil didn't need changed nor the lower unit.
Bullshit oil weren't changed and lower unit lube was black.

So on with my grow I got one tent same genetics as other one, actually thought they were all gonna be males cuz of their sprint above the rest, not I gotta freaking tent full of Amazonian Ethiopians.
Don't ask me how other tent same genetics smaller bustier plants

Them fin beefcake diesel got tall and then a few of my mamilkf2 and a mm x Nepali og.
None of the rowdy chems came to be got 2 both males both no structure.
I've been really more impressed with my own breeding these days.

The BB"s nice structure no bb smell.
Plat blue diesel are nice.
But my mamilks and the hybrid of mamilk. Scorchers
This is the first I've grown these, I let 10 growers have at it and they loved them.

Can't wait

jokerman

Premium user
1712952516188.png

Unca Walt

420club
Everybody uses voice dictation differently. What I found best is to vocalize what I want to say and just go with the flow of what I'm trying to communicate. Usually it's a paragraph, sometimes a page, sometimes more. I don't worry about editing it until the thought process is complete and I've _said_ what I wanted to _write_. Then you edit.

Google's voice recognition is outstanding! When you say period, it uses the punctuation mark instead of spelling out the word, like most voice recognition programs.

This is how I write for the website: export what I've dictated and edited here on my Android tablet to my main PC; import it into Word then run it through a spelling and grammar check; space it out visually so I avoid a Wall 'o Words if at all possible; then email it to my old Usenet techies who format it and get it up on the web for me.

It's worth the effort for me to communicate what I want to say to my kids, g-kids, and g-g kids and I ain't led _near_ the life you have!!! ;)

Damn, now that I know Unca Walt is a published author, I'm spending _way_ too much time trying to make sure all my i's are crossed and my t's are dotted. o_O :cool:
Crikey!! I woulda given my left nut and a year in Hell to have had the fargin science-fiction gadget now availabobble to authors.

You just talk... the words appear on the screen. You can edit up a fargin storm in minutes just by re-talking and splicing in anywhere.

Regarding writing... I think the Fates have nudged my alabaster arse, telling me to stop pestering humanity with my novels:

Two of my novels are sold out. And the publisher has all my plates. And the publishing house shut down in the Plandemic -- now empty.

So of three novels, two are simply gone... in hard/softcover. They exist in e-book only. And the third?

The Cadet was gonna be a two-part TV miniseries. Until the Plandemic... (*sigh*) I don't care about money. But my ego took a violent whack, no error. So close...

I feel like the guy who invented No-Cal pizza. And 6up. And the digital grandfather clock. And Diet Water.

CharlesU Farley

Crikey!! I woulda given my left nut and a year in Hell to have had the fargin science-fiction gadget now availabobble to authors.

You just talk... the words appear on the screen. You can edit up a fargin storm in minutes just by re-talking and splicing in anywhere.
It is truly amazing. Especially for those of us who learned how to type on a non-IBM Selectric/manual typewriter, using carbon paper when we wanted copies and thought we were shitting in tall cotton when White Out was invented. ;)

jokerman

Premium user
It is truly amazing. Especially for those of us who learned how to type on a non-IBM Selectric/manual typewriter, using carbon paper when we wanted copies and thought we were shitting in tall cotton when White Out was invented. ;)
can anybody say amen.
Unbelievable now ,no more driving some where to get a check ,give a quote ,give a bill ,deposit checks without going to the bank,no getting beeped and finding a phone.getting a email to show some contractor you have comp.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m finally back from the damn testing facility that I had an appointment with today. They tested my blood before giving me any dye and they found that my creatine level was extremely high so they didn’t do the test. I have to drink a gallon of water a day before I go back in three days for my testing. From what I’ve read, creatine comes from eating protein and the way to deal with that is to not eat any… I wasn’t able to eat because the test was a fasting one so when I got home, I said the hell with it and I’m eating dinner now and I’ll snack later. Getting old is certainly a pain in the ass but well worth the effort… I eat very heart healthy diet and I have no processed foods in my life yet my blood numbers are way out of line

jokerman

Premium user
A guy walks into a bar and he orders a whiskey. He sits down and just before he takes a sip of his whiskey a guy runs in and says, "Bill! Your house burnt down!" So he runs outside but then he thinks, "Wait a minute... I don't have a house." So he goes back into the bar and takes a sip of his whiskey. Another guy runs in and says, "Bill! Your dad died!" And so he runs out of the bar, gets on his horse and rides a little ways but then thinks, "Wait a minute... My dad died years ago." So he goes back into the bar and drinks almost all of his whiskey when another guy runs in and says, "Bill! You won the lottery!" So he runs out, gets on his horse and rides all the way to the bank but then thinks, "Wait a minute... My name's not Bill"

CharlesU Farley

I’m finally back from the damn testing facility that I had an appointment with today. They tested my blood before giving me any dye and they found that my creatine level was extremely high so they didn’t do the test. I have to drink a gallon of water a day before I go back in three days for my testing. From what I’ve read, creatine comes from eating protein and the way to deal with that is to not eat any… I wasn’t able to eat because the test was a fasting one so when I got home, I said the hell with it and I’m eating dinner now and I’ll snack later. Getting old is certainly a pain in the ass but well worth the effort… I eat very heart healthy diet and I have no processed foods in my life yet my blood numbers are way out of line
Can't remember what you originally were going there for and what your medical background is, other than I think you had schotzsky's ring like I do, but my memory sucks these days, so I'm probably wrong. :)

Now for an actual question:

How's your kidneys and do you drink alcohol?

If you're eating right and you haven't been doing heavy physical workouts/lifting weights, and you're not on any meds that would fuck your kidneys, I can see why they wouldn't want to do a test at levels that high.

Nothing else to do but do what they told you to do, and go back in for the next blood draw.

Medical shit sucks, regardless of what end of the stick you're on.;)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Could be your kidneys not acting right. My creatine levels always off but I know my kidneys not always perform correctly. Your kidneys are suppose to filter that out

Last edited:

OleReynard

Sounds to be concern about your kidneys.
There's creatine a health food supplement.
Then there's creatinine which has to do with your kidneys.
Easily confusable

No dark liquids either harder to break down, no coffee, no coke, no dark alcohol.
That's why I limit myself to a qtr cup of coffee in the morning so I can have a wee bourbon at night

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts