What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
View attachment 18986707 This is my plan for the day right here.........maybe trim up a f2 cut.
That ones a keeper but I cannot come up with a name for the cut.
The flavor and smell is very strong but hard to describe.
Haven't had two people describe it the same yet other than generic shit like awesome or intense.
🤔
Hmmm - maybe call it ' The Unexplainable?' - or 'Intense Mystery?' -

jokerman

Premium user
1712939781965.png

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
So I had to pick up a copy of the deed to our house for a living trust we are doing. The city buildings were all very large and the GPS took me to the courthouse so I parked several blocks away and walked to the address. I didn’t think it would be in the courthouse but I opened the door anyway to find 20 cops standing there looking at me all geared up with vests and armed in front of one of those X-ray machines you have to walk thru. I said oh I must have the wrong place, I just needed to pick up a copy of the deed to my house. The chick cop told me I had the right place and to remove my belt cellphone and lay my purse right there to be scanned. I had to think quick as to what was in my purse. I was not carrying and didn’t know of any herb products that I may have had in there but was sweating a bit when they said to move to the side, there were some items they wanted to question me about. My heart started racing when the cop began digging thru my messy purse with all the tissues, receipts ect. I asked if maybe I could help him. He said he was looking for three lighters, and two pocket knives and my compact mirror for some reason. We dug all of them out and he gave me a locker to lock them up until I left. Whew, I cleaned my purse today and now I know what’s in there…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I had to pick up a copy of the deed to our house for a living trust we are doing. The city buildings were all very large and the GPS took me to the courthouse so I parked several blocks away and walked to the address. I didn’t think it would be in the courthouse but I opened the door anyway to find 20 cops standing there looking at me all geared up with vests and armed in front of one of those X-ray machines you have to walk thru. I said oh I must have the wrong place, I just needed to pick up a copy of the deed to my house. The chick cop told me I had the right place and to remove my belt cellphone and lay my purse right there to be scanned. I had to think quick as to what was in my purse. I was not carrying and didn’t know of any herb products that I may have had in there but was sweating a bit when they said to move to the side, there were some items they wanted to question me about. My heart started racing when the cop began digging thru my messy purse with all the tissues, receipts ect. I asked if maybe I could help him. He said he was looking for three lighters, and two pocket knives and my compact mirror for some reason. We dug all of them out and he gave me a locker to lock them up until I left. Whew, I cleaned my purse today and now I know what’s in there…
We have to go through the same thing to get into our county courthouse here too. I always leave my drugs, paraphernalia, and purse at home when going there.

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
We have to go through the same thing to get into our county courthouse here too. I always leave my drugs, paraphernalia, and purse at home when going there.
I will next time for sure. I was lucky I didn’t have anything in there that I shouldn’t have. Sometimes there are things in there…😳 it may have been hard to turn around like doing a u-turn befor the DUI stop check.

OleReynard

Get a little grayer did ya now

CharlesU Farley

Ya - and point taken about my abysmal punctuation - as I said before - it's minimal - but easier for me to get into the flow of writing - with big fingers - on a small smartphone keyboard generally - this way -
Damn, you Brits have some interesting colloquialisms.

I got called an "anorak" in a thread and was preparing to linguistically eviscerate the poster, because I thought it was an insult. When I Googled the term, I found it described me pretty correctly. 😂

I almost wanted to respond... bloody fucking proper use there, mate.;)

Latest posts

Latest posts