What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_7344.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 37

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'
This little old man goes up to the receptionist at the doctor's office and said, "Today is my birthday", to which she replied, "Congratulations."

He responded with, "Bet you can't guess how old I am!" She guessed 75, to which he replied, "Nope, I'm 90 years old today", and she oooed and ahhhed.

All puffed up, he repeated the announcement to a little old lady in the waiting room, and she said, "Just a minute." With that she unzipped his pants and felt him up, zipped him back up again and said, " You are 90 years old."

He was amazed and sputtered, "How can you tell my age checking my package?"

To which she replied, "I heard you tell the receptionist."
Now is the time you wished you listened to Pute for that extended warranty
They had to disassemble half the Jeep front end to get to the radiator. A six hour job..............

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
when they had to put by bil in surgery he had to fast 24 h before the operation
i guess it has something to do with the anesthesia and how it could make you sick

best wishes my man
🙏
It's more to do with anti-constipation - is why I will fast the day before the operation - since I'm gonna be on heavy pain meds for a while - after they open me up - don't want my digestive system to be in full traffic jam mode - so best to try get it cleaned out the day before - then when I'm all slowed down - and under the influence of the heavy pain meds - I won't feel all bunged up - and constipated -

CharlesU Farley

It's more to do with anti-constipation - is why I will fast the day before the operation - since I'm gonna be on heavy pain meds for a while - after they open me up - don't want my digestive system to be in full traffic jam mode - so best to try get it cleaned out the day before - then when I'm all slowed down - and under the influence of the heavy pain meds - I won't feel all bunged up - and constipated -
In the old days, doctors used to recommend _enemas_ before surgery for that very reason. Don't do it much anymore, because people don't stay in the hospital as long as they used to. Harley added her nursing expertise to this post, my life was snot, boogers 'n breathing, hers was _everything_ else... including enemas and suppositories. :ROFLMAO:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In the old days, doctors used to recommend _enemas_ before surgery for that very reason. Don't do it much anymore, because people don't stay in the hospital as long as they used to. Harley added her nursing expertise to this post, my life was snot, boogers 'n breathing, hers was _everything_ else... including enemas and suppositories. :ROFLMAO:
6 day countdown now - before they open me up - take me motor/pump out - and fix me dodgy Mitral valve - with a bit of bovine or piggly-wiggly material - so if I tell a lie - and say I'm Muslim or Jewish - I'll only get the option that once went Moooo! - and not Oink-Oink?
- is there such a thing as Halal - or Kosher Surgery?

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

6 day countdown now - before they open me up - take me motor/pump out - and fix me dodgy Mitral valve - with a bit of bovine or piggly-wiggly material - so if I tell a lie - and say I'm Muslim or Jewish - I'll only get the option that once went Moooo! - and not Oink-Oink?
- is there such a thing as Halal - or Kosher Surgery?

OMFG!!!!!! 😂:LOL:😂

Moo _or_ oink is a hell of lot better than click click and thinners the rest of your life. (y)

Harley just now said here in the US there's a cadaver option but we ain't fucking going there!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OMFG!!!!!! 😂:LOL:😂

Moo _or_ oink is a hell of lot better than click click and thinners the rest of your life. (y)

Harley just now said here in the US there's a cadaver option but we ain't fucking going there!
Oh - in that case do you have a grave-digger connection - that ships to the UK? - I'm getting a strange Dr Frankestein vibe here now - I'd best check me surgeons lineage - well he is Greek - but can't see any Frankestein's or Frankenfurters - in recent generations -

- and as for the prosthetic/Bionic option - getting a titanium/carbon fibre valve - then having to take Wayfarin blood thinning meds for the rest of me life - I'll leave that to Lee Majors/Steve Austin - - The Six Million Dollar Bionic Man ) -
😉

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts