What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have a few of his old zippos too. Just found this one. He was in AA for several years before he passed. It has the serenity prayer on it… but yes there are several zippos also
View attachment 18984916
I have dozens from both Grandfathers and a bunch of table lighters as well.
😍
001 (4).jpg

Wet just trimmed Funkberry the only cut I run without any color other than green and red hairs.
I don't pick for colors it just works out that way........potency first and foremost in selection.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
British Skins were into Jamaican Ska - Bluebeat - and Rocksteady Music - and from all of those influences evolved Reggae Music - great dance music - back around 1971 just about every week you could see all these Skinheads - Suedeheads - and quite alot of Mods and Rockers - going to these big sound system dances - and having a great time with all the Jamaicans - because the Jamaicans got everyone completely - STONED! - On big spliffs of Collie Weed - and Chillums fulla hash -

jokerman

Premium user
I see it every time I see monkeys. It must be a thing.
One day a couple goes to the zoo.
After going thru they go to the monkey house.
After the chimps ,and baboons they come to the gorilla cage.
They happened to have peanuts so they throw one in.
The gorilla takes the peanut, puts it up his rear end takes it out then eats it.
The couple were in shock they do it again.
The gorilla catches the nut, looks at it and puts that nut in his butt ,takes it out and eats it.
They were shocked when all of the sudden the zookeeper walked in.
They stopped him and explained what they saw and ask why the gorilla does that.
Zookeeper told the couple ,last year someone threw a peach in the cage, and he had trouble passing it.
So now he always checks first.

jokerman

Premium user
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

Latest posts

Latest posts