What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
back when I was a Gangster on a Motorcycle it may have :( retired in 1995

just an old guy that grows some weed now :)
Once upon a time ⏲️ - probably around 2006 - a whole gang of Rozzers showed up at my door 🚪 - all swatted out in body armour - must have been 6 of them at least - I'd kicked a door - a very solid door - and had hurt my foot pretty badly - and the person who rented the doors apartment - made a criminal damage complaint - so the coppers show up mob handed - with a great big door basher - ready to bash down my door - and as they made the first swing at it - I opened the door - and 3 of the coppers fell over - across my doorway and the corridoor just inside the door - was a great big pile of pork -
ROTFLMAO !

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I hope that’s not your safe spot. There’s a crack up there…

it is indeed my bug out place if needed..

that is the Purgatory river down there and old Cortez and his homies once came through on their way to Kansas

IMG_0620.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0624.jpeg

exoticrobotic

Once upon a time ⏲️ - probably around 2006 - a whole gang of Rozzers showed up at my door 🚪 - all swatted out in body armour - must have been 6 of them at least - I'd kicked a door - a very solid door - and had hurt my foot pretty badly - and the person who rented the doors apartment - made a criminal damage complaint - so the coppers show up mob handed - with a great big door basher - ready to bash down my door - and as they made the first swing at it - I opened the door - and 3 of the coppers fell over - across my doorway and the corridoor just inside the door - was a great big pile of pork -
ROTFLMAO !

Surprising any of them turned up at all. Obviously more than a few years ago.

I was doing a house up 4 years ago and one afternoon couldn't get into the house.

I ended up kicking the door down and smashing the old mesh reinforced windows with a hammer.

All during school pick up time on a school road.

No one said a word, not even a glance and it took me a good 30 minutes to break in as some fucker had broken in the previous day and bolted it from the inside.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That American Department of Justice - and their Homie-Land security - made me out to be some sorta 'King-Pin' - Eh? - Really? - Then the Phillipine media got hold of it - and was making out like I was some sorta modern day Howard Marks 😅 - Sheesh!
* RIP Howard -
They treated me like Osama bin Laden. It was like I was a piece of red meat tossed into a pool of piranhas….

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
ROTFLMAO !
I'd been refusing to open the door for them - because I had to stash the 'erb in me manky underpants - in the washing machine - then cleaned out the stash-box in the loo - and flushed it - then had a quick look out of the little spy 🕵️‍♂️ hole 🕳 in the door - and just at that very moment they swung the door basher back - and as it came forward - I opened the door - in perfect time - to save me door from bashing - but 3 of the coppers fell over - and I said -

' Good evening gentlemen - do you need any assistance?' - the looks I got from them - lol

- and I asked them later - 'Why are you sending a whole swat team for me? - I'm stoned and no danger to anyone - except myself perhaps (looking at my damaged ankle) - and they said that on record - I was some sorta martial arts expert - Really? - C'mon! - lol 😆 -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I'd been refusing to open the door for them - because I had to stash the 'erb in me manky underpants - in the washing machine - then cleaned out the stash-box in the loo - and flushed it - then had a quick look out of the little spy 🕵️‍♂️ hole 🕳 in the door - and just at that very moment they swung the door basher back - and as it came forward - I opened the door - in perfect time - to save me door from bashing - but 3 of the coppers fell over - and I said -

' Good evening gentlemen - do you need any assistance?' - the looks I got from them - lol

- and I asked them later - 'Why are you sending a whole swat team for me? - I'm stoned and no danger to anyone - except myself perhaps (looking at my damaged ankle) - and they said that on record - I was some sorta martial arts expert - Really? - C'mon! - lol 😆 -
They must have watched bloodsport.
😆

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Msm is trying to make something out of the eclipse other than a solar event.
Its not a portent or sign from the Gods its a celestial event that can be calculated mathematically and has been for thousands of years.
Yet the college edumacated intellectual elites seem to want it to be a spiritual or mythological occurrence...........weird.
😆

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Msm is trying to make something out of the eclipse other than a solar event.
Its not a portent or sign from the Gods its a celestial event that can be calculated mathematically and has been for thousands of years.
Yet the college edumacated intellectual elites seem to want it to be a spiritual or mythological occurrence...........weird.
😆

However, Christopher Columbus' actually did this with the tainos in 1504, on his last expedition to the Americas. Things were very dire, as Columbus and his crew had been left stranded for months on the island of Jamaica. Half the crew mutinied against Columbus and went rogue, stealing from the native tainos and committing other misdeeds. This only made things worse, just about eliminating any chance of the natives cooperating with the Spaniard. Columbus, "a very educated cosmographer" in the words of Gonzalo Fernández de Oviedo, was aware that there was going to be a lunar eclipse on february the 29th of 1504, knowledge he had from an astronomic almanach by Johannes Müller, better known as Regiomontanus. With this knowledge in mind, he admonished the tainos that if they did not cooperate with him bringing him food and supplies, the christian God would be angry at them and in three days time he would take the Moon off the sky with flames of wrath.

When the third day came, and the night arrived, the moon started to become smaller and red, which intimidated the native tainos, and they asked Columbus if he could talk to his God to make the Moon come back. Columbus, of course, told them that he needed some time, which he used to measure the length of the eclipse's phases. When the eclipse was about to end, he told the tainos that his God was willing to forgive them and give them back their Moon.”

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Surprising any of them turned up at all. Obviously more than a few years ago.

I was doing a house up 4 years ago and one afternoon couldn't get into the house.

I ended up kicking the door down and smashing the old mesh reinforced windows with a hammer.

All during school pick up time on a school road.

No one said a word, not even a glance and it took me a good 30 minutes to break in as some fucker had broken in the previous day and bolted it from the inside.
Yeah - I think it must have been about 18 years ago or more - these days policing seems to have become so weird and wonky - that they'd probably send out the Flying Squad at ya - for putting some hurty words on the Internet -

- but if you have a burglary - you are going to have to take a ticket - and wait ✋️ - like it once was at the old Sainsbury's meat counter -

exoticrobotic

Yeah - I think it must have been about 18 years ago or more - these days policing seems to have become so weird and wonky - that they'd probably send out the Flying Squad at ya - for putting some hurty words on the Internet -

- but if you have a burglary - you are going to have to take a ticket - and wait ✋️ - like it once was at the old Sainsbury's meat counter -

After i smashed in my own front door i glanced over and realised the window was open and i coulda just climbed in :D

Latest posts

Latest posts