What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

back when I was a Gangster on a Motorcycle it may have :( retired in 1995

Now, I mean absolutely no disrespect whatsoever. You know I respect the depth and breath of your experience and I did recently learn you were a biker and of course I know you're in NY.

With that being said, given my history with wise guys down in Miami, every time I hear about bikers 8n NY, this is the scene that replays in my mind... "now youse can't leave..."

The guys I knew from Bensonhurst and Bayside were exactly like this:

OleReynard

Msm is trying to make something out of the eclipse other than a solar event.
Its not a portent or sign from the Gods its a celestial event that can be calculated mathematically and has been for thousands of years.
Yet the college edumacated intellectual elites seem to want it to be a spiritual or mythological occurrence...........weird.
😆
Surprised it hasn't turned political @dogzter

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This I know my Friend :)

I know the folks who play those "bikers" very well ;)

Saw them at Shea Stadium with The Who :) just loved The Clash
I did most of a USA tour with The Clash - back in early 1980 - backstage - and sometimes front stage security - Detroit was c-razy - had to protect Mikey Dread - from a buncha skinheads <he says rubbing his slap-head>

Mikey was the opening act - and these guys just wanted The Clash - singing 'White Riot!' - not some skanking Dub Reggae D.J. from Jamaica -

So they tried to storm the stage -

A few of 'em ended up with my size 10 - 8 hole - Oxblood Doc Marten Boot - in their mush -

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My daddy had a box like that. One of my treasures now…
IMG_2606.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Earlier at that 1980 Detroit Clash gig - some bloke called Ted Nugget (turned out to be Nugent ) - was pestering me outside the locked door of The Clash's dressing room - since I was working backstage security - so I got the door opened and stuck me head round it - and asked Strummer and Jones if they wanted to see this Ted Nugget bloke 😀 - 'cos he wanted to jam with them onstage - and they both told me to tell him to go away - and that they'd never heard of him -

- Old Ted was so put out about it - he threatened to come back with a machine gun - I told him to Fuck-Off! - lol

Last edited: