What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I like to walk....but the only way I will run is if the cops are chasing me.....
I walk at a quick march speed - to get the heart ❤️ rate up to around 130bpm - then walk for at least a mile - sometimes many more - it's a great low impact aerobic exercise is walk'in - and increases my confidence in my own mobility - nothing worse (to me) - than being unable to walk for 5 miles if needed - but as I age it'll probably go down to 4 miles then 3 - then 2 - then 1 - then none - but I ain't letting that happen easily -

- ' Baby! - Do The Walk of Life -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Who remembers the episode of Little Rascals eclipse?

wait-what-wait-a-minute.gif

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
we never pay off our “debt to society” because they will hold that felony over our heads until we are dead
it is a debt they never let us repay :( they say the time we do pays the debt

I am still a second class citizen here in the USA with limited rights

talked with an lawyer who said for coin he could get it all worked out all he needed was money

and to see my FBI/DOJ report

I went out and got one for money sent it to him and he ghosted me go figure as if I am a bad person

I even did not want to have my 2nd amendment right restored

guns have no idea that I am not supposed to have them so we are good with that ;) but was hoping

to be able to pass a background check for IT work

no luck maybe it was the R.I.C.O. or Trafficking/Distribution he had a problem with

saved me some bucks

all the best and be safe my friends

Dequilo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I don’t wanna even know what my record is, but it certainly doesn’t represent what I actually am as a human being :cool:
That American Department of Justice - and their Homie-Land security - made me out to be some sorta 'King-Pin' - Eh? - Really? - Then the Phillipine media got hold of it - and was making out like I was some sorta modern day Howard Marks 😅 - Sheesh!
* RIP Howard -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts