What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Morning, Ole' Farts.
wtf_women_72.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I got attacked by a spider monkey when I was about 7.
Little fucker tried to steal my magnet out of my shirt pocket and when I slapped his hand he went off.
Whipped my ass all kinds of sideways and stole my magnet,prick fuck.
Then I got smacked for causing a ruckus and requiring medical treatments.
A few stitches which seemed really bad at the time until the rabies series started.........forgot all about the stitches.
Did give me a lifelong fear of monkeys,doctors and needles.
Monkeys are fuckin assholes and should be shot on sight if they escape captivity.

Janborrego

Little fucker tried to steal my magnet out of my shirt pocket and when I slapped his hand he went off.
A few stitches which seemed really bad at the time until the rabies series started.........forgot all about the stitches.
Monkeys are fuckin assholes and should be shot on sight if they escape captivity.
Laughing at the monkey statement not your accident

exoticrobotic

I always fancied a chimp as a pet actually.

To go with the magpies

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Laughing at the monkey statement not your accident
Its ok by me!
After the first couple shots I split home and went to live in the woods by the bay.
In order to find me they told everyone i the neighborhood I had rabies and to call the cops if they saw me.
😆
They eventually locked me up in juvie as a public health concern until the 28 days of needle torture were done.
That began my lifelong fight against everyone and everything that I perceive as authority.........people in power absolutely cannot be trusted.
🙌

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is a very unique ability and one that I have really worked on to master... putting yourself in _other_ people's shoes, to see not only why _they_ are reacting the way they are but how _you_ would react if you were in that same situation.

I'm right there with you. Those humans are going to have some _shit_ on them, one way or another, if I'm stuck in a fucking cage and not roaming the jungles like I should be. 😂
Yes - I often do that to get a more rounded perspective of a given situation - it comes from one of the old sayings that were instilled within me growing up - 'Walk a Mile in my Shoes ' - 👞 -

CharlesU Farley

That began my lifelong fight against everyone and everything that I perceive as authority.........people in power absolutely cannot be trusted.
🙌
What works best for me, and I don'tadvocate this for anyone else, was/is to isolate myself from people and to become as self-sufficient as possible. That way, I don't depend on anybody/anything that's "in power" to control or make my life better.

Between the kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids and a few select friends, I don't find that I need /want/require a lot of interaction with other humans that I don't know. ;)

As long as the corporate entity that supplies power to my house continues to do so, cuz I always pay my bills on time, me and Harley are going to be just fine. Regardless of who's "in power" , who's not "in power", what they do, what they don't do, and all the rest of that bullshit.

As Harley so frequently laments, "I'm so glad I'm towards the end of my life and not the beginning."

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of a cute little boy, saving a poor puppy, from being run over by a car... you won't believe what his Mama says.:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
off to help a neighbor who just got home from the hospital , heart attack

old Jack is the towns resident Geologist and Historian and turned me on to an old Kiowa campsite where I found 3 arrowheads about 4000 years old…

Jack needs his shower fixed , leaking , and a new faucet..going over there to make a parts list and then drive the 50 mile round trip to Cheyenne Wells Ace hardware and then get the job done

should t take me more than 2-3 days at my pace..🤡😂🤡😂

CharlesU Farley

Now that is fucking funny!

Mine won't be near as good, but my grandmother used to have three of those little spider monkey fucks in these large cages. Me and my brothers would walk by and act like we were jacking off, and this is no shit, the little monkeys would grab their dicks and start acting like they were too! And for their size, they had pretty good size wangers. o_O

Then the monkeys started doing it on their own! My grandmother was not happy... whatsoever. Kept on muttering something about "nasty ass monkeys" .

That is a true story, I swear to God!