What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
dam , this is some good weed……

IMG_8645.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hello I am an old fart

welcome aboard Growdoc , have some coffee

i believe we still have snacks , bingo , and there is some talk of opening up a cyber bowling league

Brother Boo is in charge of collecting dues , paid for in old tarnished ancient relics of gold and silver , practically worthless stuff like old ugly tea sets and cuff links…

IMG_8608.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Another weekend in the books. Starts all over again tomorrow. The wind has just calmed down. Trees and power lines down all over the place. Luckily no damage here.

What was the official word for the day? What all it be tomorrow?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - exactly one week before I will be on that slab in an operating theatre in St Thomas's hospital - having my heart worked on - so have stopped any smoking/toking - and will stop eating anything in 6 days time - so when the constipating pain meds take hold - there will be little to nothing to constipate -

Up and at 'em today - gym/swim day for me and the kids - but first have to go feed and spend a bit of time - with the lonely cat of a friend stuck in a hospice - called Smudge - he will be pleased to see me -

If you like FUNK - this is a fantastic tune/song -
The Meters - 'Just Kissed My Baby' -

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Ya - exactly one week before I will be on that slab in an operating theatre in St Thomas's hospital - having my heart worked on - so have stopped any smoking/toking - and will stop eating anything in 6 days time - so when the constipating pain meds take hold - there will be little to nothing to constipate -

Up and at 'em today - gym/swim day for me and the kids - but first have to go feed and spend a bit of time - with the lonely cat of a friend stuck in a hospice - called Smudge - he will be pleased to see me -
whait whuut?
why are you going to fast for six days? before surgery
/ is this dr.s orders
if you are being active you gotta feed the machine and at least drink a proties shake or ensure to keep you going
but idk what im talking about
/lets see yout tits!

enjoy every moment with the kiddos! and give smudge extra pats!
those are from me

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
whait whuut?
why are you going to fast for six days? before surgery
/ is this dr.s orders
if you are being active you gotta feed the machine and at least drink a proties shake or ensure to keep you going
but idk what im talking about
/lets see yout tits!

enjoy every moment with the kiddos! and give smudge extra pats!
those are from me
Ahhh - na-na - pop_rocks - I will stop eating 24 hours before surgery - to clean me system out -

And for all those with chickens out there - here is some funky chicken sounds -
The Meters - 'Chicken Strut!' -

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Folks... we are in a spiral. The dollar soon will be no more.

Here is an example that we are all familiar with: A Big Mac hamburger.

When the Big Mac came out (identical to today's BTW) it sold for 45 cents.

The price slowly increased until 2022, when it sold for $5.

Well, Pilgrims... the price of a Big Mac this morning is $18

That is the real dollar value drop IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I saw that when I was on a second-grade class trip to the Bronx Zoo.
Yes - I became aware that our genetically very close cousins - had a penchant for slinging shit at Chessington Zoo in the early 70's - when a big crowd of people - me and family members too - went to view the Chimp House and enclosure that had a huge water filled moat around it - and a couple of the adult Chimpanzee's saw this very loud American fellow - adorned with various Nikon cameras - in a very loud and colourful Hawaiian shirt and baggy shorts - (he was a rather large fella) - and cowboy 🤠 hat - who was making lots of loud monkey like noises - at the monkeys 🐒 - get targeted by the obviously offended monkeys -

- and I was quite taken aback and kinda impressed by the pinpoint accuracy of said monkeys 🐒 - to be able to get their bowels to work - so delivering the fecal ammunition - into their throwing hand so quickly - and hit this cowboy hatted man plum square in the face - just as he removed the camera from it - followed by another great shot to the chest of the well targeted victim 😉 from approximately 50ft away - they must have had alot of practice

- as I often do - when trying to get the mindset of someone who might do such a thing - thought to myself -

'Yeah - if I was a monkey 🐒 all locked up in an enclosure like that - unable to roam the jungles of the Congo as all my ancestors had before me - then I might well resort to slinging some shit - too' - 😉 -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts