What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
you feckers are driving me to the dictionary!….

antidisistablishmentarinism

take that ya bastiages!..
FFS! less words more pictures☝️😊
1712511049814.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Easy for you to say!

We used to pick wild hemp when I was in high school in Kentucky. Shelby county Kentucky was the number one hemp producing county, in Kentucky, which was the number one hemp producing state, in the entire _country_.

Our tolerance were so low at the time, we'd get a slight buzz off of it. Don't know whether it was from the smoke/carbon monoxide, hyperventilating while smoking it, or actually being high. o_O

We didn't care, it was free! (y)

Unca Walt

420club
That's the one word Harley will not let me use either. But I've got a lot of other ones to choose from. :cool:
Search the net. You can find the picture. There is a traffic sign on a main road in Australia telling drivers not to be one.

Here is the official skinny -- depends on where you live:

From AUSSIE SLANG (GUIDE):

• CUNT: THE MOST IMPORTANT AND FREQUENT WORD EVER USED BY ANY AUSTRALIAN. The word cunt is not used literally. You can never ever never use the word as a slang term for vagina aka pussy. A cunt in Australia is basically any person. You can call your mates, enemies, strangers, your dog, your mail man, your mum etc a cunt. Most commonly substituted word for “mate”. NOT OFFENSIVE!

Unca Walt

420club
late bkfst and then LIV Golf where Sergio is in the lead and 15 others right behind him breathing down his neck

this was taken about 17 years ago when I first took up golf and I was giving my granddaughter a few pointers

Pute knows where this course was , WSU campus……it’s gone now…made my first birdie there

View attachment 18984336

does it look like I love golf?…

View attachment 18984335

I most ricky-tick did not inherit my fambly golf-gene...

Magu🌈

I did try some Kalinga Mountain ⛰️ 'erb in the Philippines 🇵🇭 once upon a time - it was a racy sativa type - but most of the 'erb there was a bit schwaggy - not dissimilar to sun dried and bagged Mexi brick weed with lots of seeds and stems - probably brought over by the Spanish from Mexico/S.America - when the Philippines was a Spanish colony -
Hey Gypsy. You said that you had lost some bodyfat by working out. Have you had to change the way you exercise as you get older? I am still holding as much muscle as I had when I was younger ( im 57 ) but im starting to get arthritis in my joints. Are you doing anything special? 🌈