What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow! - finally caught up on my sleep deficit - snoozed thru the daytime today - usually the Mrs is off work on Sunday - but not today - so she made a quicky brekkie this morning for us all - then rocked off to the street food restaurant - she cooks at all day and night 🌙 - 10am - 10pm - anyroad - I'm up now at 3.30pm - kids are going thru some 20+ year old DVD's of ICMAG stuff they have found buried in a back room 😀 - they seem entertained by it - and I should get to work on my Smugg'lin Stories book - after a good intense coffee infusion -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Kate Blanchet a well known actress uses it sometimes on an article I read,
Words are just words - and they are kept alive - by their very use - so many words there are - so many we don't know - and are not often if at all used these days - in dusty old decaying books and dictionaries - within the ever decreasing libraries and book stores around this funny old world - 🌎 - so find an old word - and bring it back to life - as a sort of preservation project -

My word of the day is TODGER - What's yours?

BrassNwood

Veteran
1712501214774.png

Looks like I get the first of my Borg implants in about a month. Then more in 30 days past that.

I really don’t like that word…

This is the one I can't stop using and get kicked under the table for.

It can be used as virtually every part of the sentence.

CharlesU Farley

Words are just words - and they are kept alive - by their very use - so many words there are - so many we don't know - and are not often if at all used these days - in dusty old decaying books and dictionaries - within the ever decreasing libraries and book stores around this funny old world - 🌎 - so find an old word - and bring it back to life - as a sort of preservation project -

My word of the day is TODGER - What's yours?
I seem to remember, and these days that's a dangerous fucking proposition, but I thought Keith Richards made fun of Mick saying he had a "tiny todger"???

Supposedly it cost a pretty big rift amongst The Stones.;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
View attachment 18984306

Looks like I get the first of my Borg implants in about a month. Then more in 30 days past that.

My Mum would say that word was waaay too common - and that it was a 'lazy overused common swearword - that only those with very limited imaginations rely upon - to vainly attempt at enhancing whatever crude obsequious diatribe - they might be spouting that day' - (she was good with words) -

kevinn

That's probably isn't going to come as any surprise to most of you old geezers in this thread, but occasionally _I_ can be a bit profane as well. o_O

In addition to that, my children are not only used to my cussing, they're pretty good cussers as well. When the grandkids turn 13, Grandpa takes them down to the spring and teaches them not to be assholes in life.

Part of that discussion is that when they are just around Grandpa, they can cuss all they want and Grandpa won't say anything. ;)

You should see the smile on their faces.:cool:
My wife and each of the sons use to have swear night to get it out of their system. No swearing other times.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18984306

I know people that use it in almost every sentence. Even elementary school teacher girls. Funny as heck.

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18984306

Even around Harley, and _especially_ when I'm writing, I can use that word more than the word "the" . :ROFLMAO:

This should come as no surprise but it's also the most frequently used expletive in a hospital.o_O

Latest posts

Latest posts