What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I haven’t seen many people here who look like they play that game. One flamboyant older man in head-to-toe pink who gave me a ‘come hither’ smile but I don’t think he was questioning his gender. No problem with folks liking what they like or even a gay man checking me out(though I question his taste). I am glad I don’t feel like a here are a large quantity of mentally ill people around me.
" Can't blame a man for trying" : Liberace

CharlesU Farley

" Some men see things as the way there are and ask why, GW dreams of things that never were then makes something to get stoned with" : Unknown Stoned Engineer
You know GW was the kind of kid who could build a bong out of anything when he was a kid. (y)

I was the same way. Here is the very first vaporizer, _ever_. It was called the Tandyn Slave Master:

1000011340.jpg

Since it wasn't very portable, some ingenious kids just made bongs out of Erlenmeyer flasks swiped from chemistry class ;):

1000011341.jpg

kevinn

I haven’t seen many people here who look like they play that game. One flamboyant older man in head-to-toe pink who gave me a ‘come hither’ smile but I don’t think he was questioning his gender. No problem with folks liking what they like or even a gay man checking me out(though I question his taste). I am glad I don’t feel like a here are a large quantity of mentally ill people around me.
Would make my month if a gay guy checked me out !!!!!!!!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@SubGirl, in answer to your question as to whether my system could be adapted to a bag, it is easy to attach the bubblers to the bag to cool down and moisturize the smoke, as demonstrated by the dirty peecture below:

Tougher to fill the bag from a Diamond Knot Nail, but if you placed the collapsed bag in a chamber with hose to the vaporizer system, and pulled a vacuum in the chamber around the bag, the bag would inflate through the nail.

Ignore everything but the single bubbler that the bag is attached to.

View attachment 18983988
Now that’s a thing of beauty.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Next time pinky walks by give him the sign…
IMG_2601.gif

BrassNwood

Veteran
Try being 5'6" in a world of 6' people.....
Short people got no reason to..... LMAO
I am 5' 9" and would NOT want to be any taller. I fit in this world, cars, cloths, etc are all made for someone this size.
Tell me about it. At 6'4" I don't fit in a shitload of cars I'd otherwise own. Some I can get into but not drive safely. Others I simple can't contort enough to even get into. Triumph Midget. Never did figure out how to bend my legs enough without breaking to get in one. Mazda Miata is another. Feels like a clown car I'm wearing more than setting in.

Latest posts

Latest posts