What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
During a friendly argument, my husband asked me why I married him in the first place.
"I was just stupid," I teased.
When he said he was happy to hear that, I requested an explanation.
"People get divorced all the time because they fall out of love," he said. "But I've never heard of anybody falling out of stupid

Budshine

Pitsea market, nice cheap staypress :):):):) and a large savacenter with cheap sausage n chips and lemon meringue pie. Great giggly rocky regularly around the 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 .

I'm not sure our local Mr rossi was a nonce though he would give out free ice creams if you danced for him.

Luckily i always had 15p for a popeye

:rasta:
Hey Hello
Fuckin pitsea mate 😆 ….we used deliberately get run over by him to get a free one 😂…u make it out ..where u now lol

CharlesU Farley

Concerning the right directions on the feminine pathway was learned at an early age.
Way b4 GPS
" I have complete and detailed files." : Terminator.
Depending on your perspective and his objective, and thank God there's a bunch of old farts in here, 'cause I hear Millennials love this... ya'll ain't talking about this shit, are ya? :cool: :

1000011345.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
A couple had twin sons from about one year old. The first one could talk. The second one couldn't. They tryed everthing to make the little guy talk, but didn't succeed. In an act of desperation the father desided to take the child to Lourdes. Once they got there, he immersed the child in the holy water. The kid crawled sneezing out of the water and yelled: DICKHEAD ! The father pushed the kid again in the water and again, the kid yelled: DICKHEAD, when it crawled out. Excited the father called his wife to tell her the good news, that the child had yelled that he was a dickhead. "that's because that's what you are" said the mother. "You took the wrong kid "

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Gypsy. Did you smoke any localy grown pot when you lived in the Philipenes? I think they have a landrace but Im not certain.
I did try some Kalinga Mountain ⛰️ 'erb in the Philippines 🇵🇭 once upon a time - it was a racy sativa type - but most of the 'erb there was a bit schwaggy - not dissimilar to sun dried and bagged Mexi brick weed with lots of seeds and stems - probably brought over by the Spanish from Mexico/S.America - when the Philippines was a Spanish colony -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

you have to look under real shitty reviews…