What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked up my parts and finished assembling my new lung friendlier dab vaporizer, which does a good job of stretching out the vaporization and cooling the vapors.

The key is the 19mm Diamond Knot Nail to meter the vapors in slower, in conjunction with the double percolation tanks to cool the vapors down and add moisture. The nail is heated with a 20mm coil controlled by a PID.

To operate, the system is brought up to 450F and the dap inserted into the small cup in the center of the Diamond Knot Nail while drawing through system. Once dab is inserted, cover the top of the nail with the carb cap so that when you draw through the system, the lower atmospheric pressure causes the dab in the cup to vaporize rapidly.

When drawing with the carb cap in place no longer produces vapor, clean out the cup with a cotton swab in preparation for the next tasty dab with no burned residue flavor.

Double perculation system with diamond knot nail and 20mm PID controled heating coil..jpg

Diamond Knot Nail top view.jpg
The dab.jpg
Carb cap.jpg
Clean with cotton swab.jpg
PID Controller.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Pigs affected by Dippity Pig Syndrome typically emit frantic squeals and experience difficulties walking without stumbling or falling down. They often struggle with the functioning of their hindquarters and exhibit arching of the
subbie, that's exactly what I see, red rashy patches all over her...she lets me comfort her but I feel horrible watching her...I've dug the hole and was about ready to put her out of misery when I saw this...I'll let her lay for the next 24 hours and see...I've become attached to her...that's for the timely advice, she was close to being interred...

jokerman

Premium user
So, here is my problem and yours to if you read this........

I got done taking cuts and was gonna sit down and try and watch some golf......NO WAY!! Mrs Pute decides that the vacuum cleaner needs a complete disassemble, clean and assemble. Christ o Mighty I have never seen so much dust in cracks to small for a bug to get through.

I also never realized how much you could break one of these things down. The f]filters have filters inside the filters. Some need only a wet rag and some need to be disassembled (more) and washed! Then a 24hr air dry before reassembly.

Everything is cleaned and air drying.....I am filthy! So much for sitting down and watching the tube.....she won't let me sit on the couch until I clean up.....

That was the end......so, tell me.....am I lying or did this just happen.

iu

remember I did that for a living
a little bit of both IMHO☝️

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@SubGirl, in answer to your question as to whether my system could be adapted to a bag, it is easy to attach the bubblers to the bag to cool down and moisturize the smoke, as demonstrated by the dirty peecture below:

Tougher to fill the bag from a Diamond Knot Nail, but if you placed the collapsed bag in a chamber with hose to the vaporizer system, and pulled a vacuum in the chamber around the bag, the bag would inflate through the nail.

Ignore everything but the single bubbler that the bag is attached to.

DSC_2906.JPG

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So, here is my problem and yours to if you read this........

I got done taking cuts and was gonna sit down and try and watch some golf......NO WAY!! Mrs Pute decides that the vacuum cleaner needs a complete disassemble, clean and assemble. Christ o Mighty I have never seen so much dust in cracks to small for a bug to get through.

I also never realized how much you could break one of these things down. The f]filters have filters inside the filters. Some need only a wet rag and some need to be disassembled (more) and washed! Then a 24hr air dry before reassembly.

Everything is cleaned and air drying.....I am filthy! So much for sitting down and watching the tube.....she won't let me sit on the couch until I clean up.....

That was the end......so, tell me.....am I lying or did this just happen.

iu

remember I did that for a living
You musta not looked busy enough

jokerman

Premium user
@SubGirl, in answer to your question as to whether my system could be adapted to a bag, it is easy to attach the bubblers to the bag to cool down the smoke, as demonstrated by the dirty peecture below:

Tougher to fill the bag from a Diamond Knot Nail, but if you placed the collapsed bag in a chamber with hose to the vaporizer system, and pulled a vacuum in the chamber around the bag, the bag would inflate through the nail.

Ignore everything but the single bubbler that the bag is attached to.

View attachment 18983988
" Some men see things as the way there are and ask why, GW dreams of things that never were then makes something to get stoned with" : Unknown Stoned Engineer

oldfogey8

Make sure you use the proper pronouns.
I haven’t seen many people here who look like they play that game. One flamboyant older man in head-to-toe pink who gave me a ‘come hither’ smile but I don’t think he was questioning his gender. No problem with folks liking what they like or even a gay man checking me out(though I question his taste). I am glad I don’t feel like a here are a large quantity of mentally ill people around me.

Latest posts

Latest posts