What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
No cats, no peace. Once you exclude, the war begins. No free lando for you.
I'd place my Cardboard Box - Stray Cat's Shelter - right by your side. Dogs allowed.
Dr Cloud is being recruited as a double agent.
Your ranch will be Jones ranch from Orwell's Animal Farm.
Graaaab the enemy by the balls.
:cathug:
he is actually a triple agent and working all sides for his own gains
we also call him serpi'cat (serpico) because he is a crooked kitty
peace brother!

/i love all animals

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That looks like LB/TK. I hate nugs like that.....Kief!
The last time I had weed like this it was banana TK. I trimmed about a half pound then said fuc# it and turned the rest to kief. After it was cured it turned out to be really great weed and I wished I had saved more for smoking although it was also the day I decided to start putting better weed in my kief sack as it made really great kief compared to the batch before. I have trimmed three drying racks so far. Thinking about the rest for kief. Prolly too early for a sample…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The last time I had weed like this it was banana TK. I trimmed about a half pound then said fuc# it and turned the rest to kief. After it was cured it turned out to be really great weed and I wished I had saved more for smoking although it was also the day I decided to start putting better weed in my kief sack as it made really great kief compared to the batch before. I have trimmed three drying racks so far. Thinking about the rest for kief. Prolly too early for a sample…
I am growing it again with better results. I flipped her at 10" and it is more under control. Need to figure out how to get a better yield. Next time I am gonna top and then fem top and turn it into a bush.

I got 3 1/2 zips from the TK/GD and only 2 from the LB/TK

I am 5' 9" and would NOT want to be any taller. I fit in this world, cars, cloths, etc are all made for someone this size.
I used to be almost 5'7" but gravity has gotten the better of me. Getting hard to stand up straight.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, here is my problem and yours to if you read this........

I got done taking cuts and was gonna sit down and try and watch some golf......NO WAY!! Mrs Pute decides that the vacuum cleaner needs a complete disassemble, clean and assemble. Christ o Mighty I have never seen so much dust in cracks to small for a bug to get through.

I also never realized how much you could break one of these things down. The f]filters have filters inside the filters. Some need only a wet rag and some need to be disassembled (more) and washed! Then a 24hr air dry before reassembly.

Everything is cleaned and air drying.....I am filthy! So much for sitting down and watching the tube.....she won't let me sit on the couch until I clean up.....

That was the end......so, tell me.....am I lying or did this just happen.

iu

remember I did that for a living

BubbasPlace

I am growing it again with better results. I flipped her at 10" and it is more under control. Need to figure out how to get a better yield. Next time I am gonna top and then fem top and turn it into a bush.

I used to be almost 5'7" but gravity has gotten the better of me. Getting hard to stand up straight.
I dont have a count yet, still curing at about 75% humidity. Not the largest yielder, but not bad.
I think this would be a stupendous outdoor plant. The 8 LA Pure Kush plants will do fine. They barely go above three feet with hard nugs.

3 of my 5 LB x TK were shorter and thicker structure, two were long taller plants. they were a bit better bud producers. It has a very strong smell.

BubbasPlace

So, here is my problem and yours to if you read this........

I got done taking cuts and was gonna sit down and try and watch some golf......NO WAY!! Mrs Pute decides that the vacuum cleaner needs a complete disassemble, clean and assemble. Christ o Mighty I have never seen so much dust in cracks to small for a bug to get through.

I also never realized how much you could break one of these things down. The f]filters have filters inside the filters. Some need only a wet rag and some need to be disassembled (more) and washed! Then a 24hr air dry before reassembly.

Everything is cleaned and air drying.....I am filthy! So much for sitting down and watching the tube.....she won't let me sit on the couch until I clean up.....

That was the end......so, tell me.....am I lying or did this just happen.

iu

remember I did that for a living
That's 24 hours you wont have to vacuum!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

I usually average about a pound 4 plants in a 2x4. These plants are full of buds even decent size but just full of tiny sugar leaves. I’m getting lazier too as I go. I’m almost finished the pan of the day…

BubbasPlace

Middle of trimming … again. This weed is a pita
View attachment 18983935
My two lanky LB x TK were sort of like that. I pull all the cola bearing branches off the main stem. hand whack the pointy half of any leaves coming out of buds. chop the cola off. pull backwards against the grain and strip the buds off the small banches the came of of main cola. Pull off any remaining fans and process it through an AC Infinity bowl trimmer.

Plant done in nothing flat. trimmed buds touched up and spread out in open air, no breeze. Then into grove bags. i didnt think looser or larfy structure buds would process well, but it does. Then I also have a big bowl of everything that chopped up or off for the hash pile.

BubbasPlace

I usually average about a pound 4 plants in a 2x4. These plants are full of buds even decent size but just full of tiny sugar leaves. I’m getting lazier too as I go. I’m almost finished the pan of the day…
Exactly what lead me to the AC Infinity bowl trimmer. I did both of those tall lanky ones in aboutn30 mins. each. Sweep up leaf mess, fold all the stems up about 10 inches long, wrap the stalk around it and ta duh!ip fans that are left

I dont think these trim dry well. I let plants hang couple days, strip fans that are left, process as above.