What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_8630.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I agree, but I've seen a member get the hammer for such postings. Sure, pics get posted and slid by. All it takes is for one sensitive member to hit the report button on the post.
I remember back over at the Cabana when I went to war with that idiot dman, he told me I had 11 pages of reported violations for posting things that were questionable. That’s when I was younger, and had more piss and vinegar than I do now. I still have the piss and vinegar, but I have to reach deeper for it… as usual the boys got me up at 3 o’clock in the morning, I do not know how they can smell through eight inches of concrete and 4" of foam on my exterior walls...

kevinn

I remember back over at the Cabana when I went to war with that idiot dman, he told me I had 11 pages of reported violations for posting things that were questionable. That’s when I was younger, and had more piss and vinegar than I do now. I still have the piss and vinegar, but I have to reach deeper for it… as usual the boys got me up at 3 o’clock in the morning, I do not know how they can smell through eight inches of concrete and 4" of foam on my exterior walls...
I just let them stay outside all night some times. Except don't have a fence. They just run wild in the woods all night chasing who knows what. Makes their week and they get into less mischief at home !!!!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just went back t feed the piggies and it seems Earlene isn't doing well...she is sqealing and can't stand up...I picked her up, she took a few steps and fell over...the piglets are eating hard food and should survive but I can imagine what's going on in their heads...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I just went back t feed the piggies and it seems Earlene isn't doing well...she is sqealing and can't stand up...I picked her up, she took a few steps and fell over...the piglets are eating hard food and should survive but I can imagine what's going on in their heads...

Pigs affected by Dippity Pig Syndrome typically emit frantic squeals and experience difficulties walking without stumbling or falling down. They often struggle with the functioning of their hindquarters and exhibit arching of the back.

Latest posts

Latest posts