What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a bit confused about quartz. That banger pic I posted is "quartz" allegedly but it looks like glass. It seems to get the job done. Not sure what this markets definition of quartz in this glassware is
Two different kinds of glass. Quartz is higher in SiO2 than borosilicate and will withstand higher heat.
Are we having a solar eclipse party next week?
Pardy, pardy, pardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BrassNwood

Veteran
You know the history of the author? Concerning lsd, Timothy Leary and all that? Interesting stuff.

My understanding is that as a nurse, he got employed at a facility where the US government was experimenting with LSD.

The rest is history.
Timothy Leary's dead
No, no, no, no, he's outside, looking in
Timothy Leary's dead
He'll fly his astral plane
Takes you trips around the bay
Brings you back the same day
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary's dead
Timothy Leary's dead
Takes you trips around the bay
Brings you back the same day
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
Along the coast you'll hear them boast
About a light they say that shines so clear
So raise your glass, we'll drink a toast
To the little man who sells you thrills along the pier
He'll take you up, he'll bring you down
He'll plant your feet back firmly on the ground
He flies so high, he swoops so low
He knows exactly which way he's gonna go
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
He'll take you up, he'll bring you down
He'll plant your feet back on the ground
He flies so high, he swoops so low
Timothy Leary
He'll take you trips around the bay
He'll bring you back the same day
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary
Timothy Leary

oldmaninbc

Two Gypsy Cheesy 🧀 Pies 🥧 with Bacon 🥓 Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese and the meat from 2 Organic Roast Chickens - Mashed Spuds with a pint of Double Cream - Sliced Spuds - Red Peppers 🌶 - Sugar Snap Peas - Mushrooms 🍄 - Onions 🌰 - Garlic - half a can of Baked Beans 🫘 - 3 Chicken 🐔 OXO cubes - 2 Chicken Bouillon cubes - a little Extra Virgin Olive 🫒 Oil - made 😋 by my 2 teenage kids - under the close supervision of their Father 👨 - Mmmmm - Delishioso!
View attachment 18982650
I am a big fan of 1 dish meals(casseroles), that is comfort food for me.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
grams per ounce , per qp , per lb , easy peasy

IMG_8612.png

Thegreengrower64

I looked up Pitsea. Dunno what a "traditional council estate" is.

WAIT!! I found out. You grew up in what us raw colonials call "Section 8" housing.

That is housing that, by-the-numbers is "sufficient and equitable". And like all Section 8 -- cum -- council estate places, they are enough to grind you down.

Good to get outa that, chum.

PS: Any Yankees here know WTF a "local nonce' is in English?
I ain't no Yankee, but here in the UK a 'nonce' is generally considered a kiddy fiddler. A sex offender.. nonce= not of normal criminal element.

And, good morning from a grey rain soaked uk.

exoticrobotic

Think I have found my future home here….oldest swinger in town currently…grew up on a traditional council estate ,Pitsea named after the famous Native American Pit cae or so I was told …. Absolute shit hole anyway now but once upon a time you could rely on the ice cream man being the local nonce ,your old man’s fucking half the street and your mums depressed to fuck Elvis has died …as soon as I found the train station with money in my pocket I left.Hello all anyway …new trying to grow shit ,good shit 😆

Pitsea market, nice cheap staypress :):):):) and a large savacenter with cheap sausage n chips and lemon meringue pie. Great giggly rocky regularly around the 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 .

I'm not sure our local Mr rossi was a nonce though he would give out free ice creams if you danced for him.

Luckily i always had 15p for a popeye

:rasta:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I ain't no Yankee, but here in the UK a 'nonce' is generally considered a kiddy fiddler. A sex offender.. nonce= not of normal criminal element.

And, good morning from a grey rain soaked uk.
Yeah - nonces should be executed on pay-per-view - and any money that's made - should be given to their victims

- reminds me of that time when I was locked up in immigration detention in Manila - and threw Douglas Slade (Britain's Vilest Man) down the stairs at 5am one morning - he didn't see that it was me that did it - but still ended up in the hospital (good) - and before I was allowed to deport - he was extradited back to the UK 🇬🇧 - and ended up with a 23 year sentance - for historical crimes against children - the filthy bastard!

Thegreengrower64

Yeah - nonces should be executed on pay-per-view - and any money that's made - should be given to their victims

- reminds me of that time when I was locked up in immigration detention in Manila - and threw Douglas Slade (Britain's Vilest Man) down the stairs at 5am one morning - he didn't see that it was me that did it - but still ended up in the hospital (good) - and before I was allowed to deport - he was extradited back to the UK 🇬🇧 - and ended up with a 23 year sentance - for historical crimes against children - the filthy bastard!
A very close and very good friend of mine, did 7yrs for slashing a peado up. This was many yrs ago now. Knocked on his door, when he opened he got the full force of my pal. Shame about the 7yrs lost though