What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An elderly woman died last month.
Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers.
In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."

I haven't met the woman ugly enough that someone wouldn't take her out, so she must have been difficult to be around.

jokerman

Premium user
1712230434412.png

Marz

Stray Cat
You know the history of the author? Concerning lsd, Timothy Leary and all that? Interesting stuff.

My understanding is that as a nurse, he got employed at a facility where the US government was experimenting with LSD.

The rest is history.
Very little, something about being from "beatnik" generation and a session with Kerouac, a text like this:
Reading a little more right now

Couple of years after watching this movie I got into my first band playing classic and pop punk and skacore songs. The guitar player mother was a psychologist working in a facility like that. "Hospital Psiquiatrico Jose Odorizzi", in front of Scania's factory plant, in the Brazilian "Flint". My first public appearance playing in a band was placed inside that facility, back in 1999. I'm from the 90's, we opened the "show" playing Green Day's Basket Case. We played there for 2 years but without the good drugs. Sad. Heavy and bad energy flows from these places. That one still exists but under a fancy name.

Marz

Stray Cat

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning OFC. Beautiful day coming. Everything is turning green. Reminds me that I need to start my tomato plants next week. I still haven't had to put any water on the lawn yet...that will change soon. Record snowpack in the mountains so water should be plentiful this year.

CharlesU Farley

It's such a terrible crime against the innocence of a child 😞 - my sister was interfered with by my step-dad when she was very young - and still suffers from the memories of it today - and shes in her 60's now - so its a life long thing - that has hurt her all of her life -
Two of my brothers were molested by a Boy Scout leader and suffer the effects... to this day. Luckily, I was too young (in the Cub Scouts) but there is a special place in hell for people who do that shit, taking innocence away from children.

giggy

Morning everybody, wife got to come home late yesterday even. I am one happy mutha. Looking forward to a cup of coffee as I haven't had any since she went down. Got a little sleep last night, I think we both died. Dog would leave us either so they slept in our room and not in their crates. Home health coming to day and tomorrow I go back to the surgeon. Hope yall have a great day.

Latest posts

Latest posts