What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A very close and very good friend of mine, did 7yrs for slashing a peado up. This was many yrs ago now. Knocked on his door, when he opened he got the full force of my pal. Shame about the 7yrs lost though
It's such a terrible crime against the innocence of a child 😞 - my sister was interfered with by my step-dad when she was very young - and still suffers from the memories of it today - and shes in her 60's now - so its a life long thing - that has hurt her all of her life -

Thegreengrower64

It's such a terrible crime against the innocence of a child 😞 - my sister was interfered with by my step-dad when she was very young - and still suffers from the memories of it today - and shes in her 60's now - so its a life long thing - that has hurt her all of her life -
It's a trauma that I reckon no child will/would ever get over.
Anybody who hurts children ( in any way ) deserves the gallows.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Time for me to put me walking shoes on (already done over 2000 miles walking 🚶‍♂️ in them) - and go feed me mates cat Smudge 🐈 ) - then off to the gym/swim with the kids -
2024-04-0408.46.492562165658014189067.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
Are we having a solar eclipse party next week?
Just catchin' up, got this far ^^^^^^^^^

Scooter is (as I type this @5-something AM) on a flight to Buffalo. He is then gonna rent a car for an 8-hour drive to my sister's house which has all her progeny there to watch the total eclipse.

I had the wonderful experience of making a big pinhole "camera" that showed a slo-mo movie of the moon closing over the sun about a half-century ago.

It is an experience that cannot be bought. Once in a lifetime is it. Maybe.

And I just had a horrible thought: What if it is New England cloudy?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

Finished returning the furniture after carpet cleaning and my back is unhappy with me.

Got a crew out to clean the gutters and valleys this morning. I no longer clean them myself because of how much the 26' ladder weighs, how clumsy it is to handle, how high I have to climb, how steep the 60-degree pitch roofs are, and how well I bounce these days in my dotage.

Unca Walt

420club
And in the news today - Why not to be offended - when someone calls you - 'Big Nose!'
"Big Nose" in Mandarin is a derogation of whites. About on the same low level as "spico" "nigger", etc.

It is pronounced "da biz"

Which brings us to a great story: Back In The Day, I was at a meeting where I was just a tag-along for the Americans I was with.

We were seated all aroung the table. One of the Chinese contingent said in a loud voice: "Kani-kan da bz." Their group all chuckled.

So I stood up. I was huge and cut at the time, weighing about 240. I stood, because that is a power move (especially when you are bigger than any two of those at the table combined).

And I smiled and chuckled with them and then spoke very pleasantly in Mandarin:

"Dwei buchi, kushr wo shr hun hau-kan, syau-syau bz. Yinwei, Ni yau..." <-- "Excuse me, please... but I am very good-looking, you maggot-noses, therefore, you'd better..."

...therefore now listen closely: You will be polite, or I will expose you and the price will go way up.

"Ni tsungming ma?"<-- Are you intelligent enough?

What happened then was stunning. There weren't five Big Noses in
a hundred thousand that could sling the bat in Mandarin. They were demolished. They assumed that I had heard all their bargaining planning (I had not) -- and they could not discuss it at the table with this Frankenstein smiling, staring at them.

We got the best deal possible.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning all you Cool Cats

"Big Nose" in Mandarin is a derogation of whites. About on the same low level as "spico" "nigger", etc.

It is pronounced "da biz"

Which brings us to a great story: Back In The Day, I was at a meeting where I was just a tag-along for the Americans I was with.

We were seated all aroung the table. One of the Chinese contingent said in a loud voice: "Kani-kan da bz." Their group all chuckled.

So I stood up. I was huge and cut at the time, weighing about 240. I stood, because that is a power move (especially when you are bigger than any two of those at the table combined).

And I smiled and chuckled with them and then spoke very pleasantly in Mandarin:

"Dwei buchi, kushr wo shr hun hau-kan, syau-syau bz. Yinwei, Ni yau..." <-- "Excuse me, please... but I am very good-looking, you maggot-noses, therefore, you'd better..."

...therefore now listen closely: You will be polite, or I will expose you and the price will go way up.

"Ni tsungming ma?"<-- Are you intelligent enough?

What happened then was stunning. There weren't five Big Noses in
a hundred thousand that could sling the bat in Mandarin. They were demolished. They assumed that I had heard all their bargaining planning (I had not) -- and they could not discuss it at the table with this Frankenstein smiling, staring at them.

We got the best deal possible.

your story reminded me of Frank and the Koreans ….

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Sadly it's very common.🙁

It would seem that at least 1 in 3 young girls suffer this horrendous abuse.

I worked in psychiatry all my life and saw many many victims. I've yet to meet a women who has been abused as a girl who doesn't have issues in later life. Often the victim herself is not aware that her issues from childhood are adversely effecting her now.

We men need to address this.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
today I am gonna help my neighbor pour and finish a driveway , patio , and some sidewalk….

should be an easy pour , gonna stamp most of it and broom the rest after it’s laid down and floated and troweled once , mabe troweled twice , depends on how I feel

not bad for an old geezer over 70 eh…

I will be in recovery for a week and get well cards can be emailed here…😂

jokerman

Premium user
Sadly it's very common.🙁

It would seem that at least 1 in 3 young girls suffer this horrendous abuse.

I worked in psychiatry all my life and saw many many victims. I've yet to marry women who has been abused as a girl who doesn't have issues in later life. Often the victim herself is not aware that her issues from childhood are adversely effecting her now.

We men need to address this.
we could start by cutting some stuff off the pedo.

Latest posts

Latest posts