What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
seems like we are in good company , a lot of us have Purple Hearts from the War on Drugs

it cost me my job and about $25k to stay out of prison in Kansas , I was looking at 2-11 mandatory minimum sentence but paid enough money to the Beast to get a downward departure to 1 year probation and 1 year in rehab as a marijuana addict..😂😂😂😂

all because of 14 plants and a few pounds they hit me with seven felony counts , sales , cultivation , paraphernalia , distribution ,possession , no tax stamp , and 1000 feet from a school…

but yeah , one is never off the hook even after paying for the “crime” we never pay off our “debt to society” because they will hold that felony over our heads until we are dead

fvck those fvcking fecks
And its bullshit too for youth full offenders.
I was 19 and caught with a unloaded 9mm Polish Radom with swastikas in my trunk in a sting
Got out YO 35 years later with a grow house But my number from the first showed the judge i was a repeat offender.
I get into trouble every 35 years it seems

OleReynard

Yep me too but out of all they took most I got back that wasn't grow material.
Like my guns got them back got my bail back but lost 20k in seeds and 10k in cash for fines and pyche tests.
3 years probation that got canceled after fine was paid and only 3 visits to parole officer.

Actually day after I was busted started a home improvement business that was very lucrative off of an army post and never looked back
They kept my notes, pics and books then had the nerve to ask me how I learned to do this.
Ahhh duhhh

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
morning folks…. buis is booming….
storm coming tomorrow doing my damndest to meet the needs…..😁

IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3332.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
the mother truckers stole my jewelry , gold rings , and a lot,of coins..
stole my CannaBibles too…dirty fecjkcoming cops….swat team , dogs , full riot gear 17 county and city cops , and a fecking helicopter hahahhahha!…

snitch told them I was a crazy vet with weapons…threw me in a squad car and drove me around playing good cop bad cop on me trying to get no…I told them to hurry up and book me so I could get some sleep….

they didn’t like my attitude…I was out on bail in less than 24 hours and as soon as I got off paper I moved to Colorado and picked up where I left off

a lot of good weed was smoked in Kansas after I moved…😂😂😂

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Woke up early this morning in order to batten down the hatches.
Sixty to Seventy MPH winds with heavy rains expected out of the east today.
Patio chairs are rounded up, tarp on the wood pile weighed down , miscellaneous stuff put away.
Generator and chainsaw ready if needed.
At least there isn't any snow in the forecast.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Woke up early this morning in order to batten down the hatches.
Sixty to Seventy MPH winds with heavy rains expected out of the east today.
Patio chairs are rounded up, tarp on the wood pile weighed down , miscellaneous stuff put away.
Generator and chainsaw ready if needed.
At least there isn't any snow in the forecast.
Yup... everybody out East hunker down! Take care and stay safe!

CharlesU Farley

Mine dropped to 819 after I froze our accounts.

Interestingly mine has always been higher than Grayfox and she is the one who pays the monthly bills.
Harleys score is north of 820 I'm pretty sure. The last time I tried to check mine, 5-10 years ago, all three wanted me to call a 1-800 number for further information. I have not had a credit card since 1985, right after I happily divorced that credit addicted bitch. I have not signed any contract since then, whatsoever, other than when Harley and I got married in Vegas in 1989.

I have absolutely no credit history whatsoever.

But I'm doing all right, 'cause the future so bright, I gotta wear shades! :cool:

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Harleys score is north of 820 I'm pretty sure. The last time I tried to check mine, 5-10 years ago, all three wanted me to call a 1-800 number for further information. I have not had a credit card since 1985, right after I happily divorced that credit addicted bitch. I have not signed any contract, whatsoever, other than when Harley and I got married in 1989.

I have absolutely no credit history whatsoever.

But I'm doing all right, cause the future so bright, I gotta wear shades! :cool:
Good attitude.... free your mind.....your ass will follow🤩

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I bought a Leupold 3 x 9 x40 CDS scope for a new Savage 220 slug gun that the Boy got me for Christmas .
Going to be a good day to stay inside and tinker with that.
If the weather improves by this weekend Ill take it out for my weekly range session with the redheaded sorceress Mrs. Ahab and sight it in with Hornady 2 3/4 SST slugs.

Latest posts

Latest posts