What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Finally found what Bubba sucks at..........car ride longer than five minutes.
He puked every place possible in the chevy.
😭
Super fun cleanup but we learned a couple things so not a total wash.........mostly Bubba rides in the back of the truck from now on.
😆
So much puppy puke it was actually impressive in its volume.
He feels much better now and hopes I learnt my lesson I bet I do it again.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The feds fugged up my financial future - with 5 years of torment and financial losses for lawyers and bribes to try and get out of that hell hole in Manila - all the while supporting my many kids and their Mums out there - when I finally was able to deport from the PI's - all my seed stock - ( and I had a huge amount of that ) - was pretty much unsaleable due to decreased germination ratios - I had taken an interest only mortgage out on my little apartment in London - to buy a 6 hectare beach ⛱️ front property on Palawan island in the Philippines in 2006 - and I'm still trying to pay off as much of that as I can today (still owe 130k) - but can't go back to the PI's - because I'm blacklisted - and haven't been able to sell that property to be able to pay off the mortgage in the UK - so I'm still a debt slave - good thing that my wife is a hard worker - and manages to pay half the bills here these days - all I've got is ICMAG -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The feds fugged up my financial future - with 5 years of torment and financial losses for lawyers and bribes to try and get out of that hell hole in Manila - all the while supporting my many kids and their Mums out there - when I finally was able to deport from the PI's - all my seed stock - ( and I had a huge amount of that ) - was pretty much unsaleable due to decreased germination ratios - I had taken an interest only mortgage out on my little apartment in London - to buy a 6 hectare beach ⛱️ front property on Palawan island in the Philippines in 2006 - and I'm still trying to pay off as much of that as I can today (still owe 130k) - but can't go back to the PI's - because I'm blacklisted - and haven't been able to sell that property to be able to pay off the mortgage in the UK - so I'm still a debt slave - good thing that my wife is a hard worker - and manages to pay half the bills here these days - all I've got is ICMAG -
Government is the worst thing in our modern society sorry you had to go through that shit.
At least the time I did was as a young man before I really had much to lose.
Got out and had $100 bucks to my name and a bus ticket.
Seems like another life some ways and yesterday others definitely something that stuck with me.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Government is the worst thing in our modern society sorry you had to go through that shit.
At least the time I did was as a young man before I really had much to lose.
Got out and had $100 bucks to my name and a bus ticket.
Seems like another life some ways and yesterday others definitely something that stuck with me.
Yeah man - seems like many of us have had a financial - and so a mental beat down from the authorities - for just growing plants 🪴 and or distributing seeds in the past - it breaks many - especially with jail time involved - but I'm always one to look on the brightside - and writing a book now - hopefully it'll sell well - and solve my immediate probs - once it's done - we shall see -

jokerman

Premium user
Finally found what Bubba sucks at..........car ride longer than five minutes.
He puked every place possible in the chevy.
😭
Super fun cleanup but we learned a couple things so not a total wash.........mostly Bubba rides in the back of the truck from now on.
😆
So much puppy puke it was actually impressive in its volume.
He feels much better now and hopes I learnt my lesson I bet I do it again.
Good Morning Dog and friends
You dont think Bubba thought you taking him back do you?😉

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning venerable brothers and sister women! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with showers starting at 43F and predicted to reach 53F.

Off to the gym this morning and then I'll start putting our furniture back in place after the carpet cleaning yesterday.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

seems like we are in good company , a lot of us have Purple Hearts from the War on Drugs

it cost me my job and about $25k to stay out of prison in Kansas , I was looking at 2-11 mandatory minimum sentence but paid enough money to the Beast to get a downward departure to 1 year probation and 1 year in rehab as a marijuana addict..😂😂😂😂

all because of 14 plants and a few pounds they hit me with seven felony counts , sales , cultivation , paraphernalia , distribution ,possession , no tax stamp , and 1000 feet from a school…

but yeah , one is never off the hook even after paying for the “crime” we never pay off our “debt to society” because they will hold that felony over our heads until we are dead

fvck those fvcking fecks

OleReynard

Evening folks, just got home from the hospital and seeing my wife. She was sitting up and talking. They came and got her for a mri while we were there. Doctor said the spot dissipating. Now they have to find the cause. If they would of had another place I could have slept I would still be there. Hope all are doing well tonight, I'm wore out from the walk so yall have a great night.
Great to hear @giggy

OleReynard

seems like we are in good company , a lot of us have Purple Hearts from the War on Drugs

it cost me my job and about $25k to stay out of prison in Kansas , I was looking at 2-11 mandatory minimum sentence but paid enough money to the Beast to get a downward departure to 1 year probation and 1 year in rehab as a marijuana addict..😂😂😂😂

all because of 14 plants and a few pounds they hit me with seven felony counts , sales , cultivation , paraphernalia , distribution ,possession , no tax stamp , and 1000 feet from a school…

but yeah , one is never off the hook even after paying for the “crime” we never pay off our “debt to society” because they will hold that felony over our heads until we are dead

fvck those fvcking fecks
Yep me too but out of all they took most I got back that wasn't grow material.
Like my guns got them back got my bail back but lost 20k in seeds and 10k in cash for fines and pyche tests.
3 years probation that got canceled after fine was paid and only 3 visits to parole officer.

Actually day after I was busted started a home improvement business that was very lucrative off of an army post and never looked back

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Your flower bed is looking great, it's just not warm enough where I live. Some plants are just starting to break ground, lilies, columbine, irises and a couple I can't name. Tulips are the most advanced no blooms yet, but soon. I like the Lilacs that are abundant in my area.
I was very lucky to have moved into a yard full of flowers. It blooms all year all I have to do is cut the dead stuff back and watch it bloom out. Every time I go outside this time of year something new and exciting is popping up. I have Mr Hunt RIP to thank for my beautiful yard I now get the credit for.

Magu🌈

fvck those fvcking fecks
A buddy of mine had a polaroid picture of him standing next to a 20 foot tall plant that he had grown 30 years earlier. The cops searched his house and did not find any pot but they found that picture. He got 18 months in jail for a plant that had not existed for 30 years. 😳

Latest posts

Latest posts