What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deep State

Depends on the circumstances. But, all in all, I believe that the Deep State is intent on maintaining total (totalitarian) control and has never been faced with such an existential threat as it now faces. They are clearly panicking. There is no stopping this as far as I can see. Good will win!

You ARE NOT living in a totalitarian nightmare. :rolleyes:

What can't you do that you want to do??

What can't you do that you want to do??

Tell the truth about the world without getting my siblings and children killed.

Has it every occured to you, even as a passive thought...that the reason your political discourse has never threatened you in a real way is because your political discourse doesn't actually challenge authority?

I know sweethearts. Dear, dear conservative mid-wits. I know. Now I'm venturing into conspiracy territory.

...I'm grateful that people of limited intellect also tend to have limited balls. If they had either, they'd know what life is like as a real political dissident in America.

Imagine waking up talking to FBI agents because you mentioned your preference for white children having a future on Reddit. For now that is a minority story. In 10 years?

You guys ready to ditch the conservatism that failed you yet? Or are you ready to become men and fight for your blood? ...didn't think so. No progress will be made until the boomers die out.

D

Deep State

Tell the truth about the world without getting my siblings and children killed.

Has it every occured to you, even as a passive thought...that the reason your political discourse has never threatened you in a real way is because your political discourse doesn't actually challenge authority?

I know sweethearts. Dear, dear conservative mid-wits. I know. Now I'm venturing into conspiracy territory.

...I'm grateful that people of limited intellect also tend to have limited balls. If they had either, they'd know what life is like as a real political dissident in America.

Imagine waking up talking to FBI agents because you mentioned your preference for white children having a future on Reddit. For now that is a minority story. In 10 years?

You guys ready to ditch the conservatism that failed you yet? Or are you ready to become men and fight for your blood? ...didn't think so. No progress will be made until the boomers die out.

If your 'truth' is having a preference for white kids having a future, i would say i'm not too concerned about your opinions.

You are a MONGREL breed just like the rest of us.

The fact that you think the color of your skin has any more meaning than the colour of your eyes is pitiful.

People with a thought process like yours should be assigned to becoming a frowned upon minority WHATEVER the colour of your skin.

Hempy McNoodle

Hmmm, yesterday, didn't someone post about white supremacy on this thread (when there was none) and now all of a sudden there is a white supremacist?? Gee, that's weird. What are the odds of that?

D

Deep State

Hmmm, yesterday, didn't someone post about white supremacy on this thread (when there was none) and now all of a sudden there is a white supremacist?? Gee, that's weird. What are the odds of that?

In a Trump 2020 thread QUITE HIGH, Hempman.

Gry

Veteran
Correction: The military and DOJ has taken back control from the Deep State. That is why it is always FORMER officials who speak out about Trump and his phantom corruption.

Deep State actors are continually being purged. And this includes dems and repubz. In some cases, Trump has brought them in to his own admin for strategic purposes (he already knew that they were Deep State agents, think Cohen, Fauci). This is why Trump has installed over 200 federal judges. The most in history?
The reason why it is generally former officials in any administration who speak out, has to do with the nature and the traditions of such service.
With few limited exceptions, it is illegal for them to do so. Once a person has parted from service, the constraints become different.
It is normally former officials who speak up because absent a whistleblower situation, it is only they who are in a position to be able to do so.

The reason why 45 was able to appoint as many judges as he has, is tied directly to the refusal by congress to allow the previous administration to seat as many as it should have.

D

Deep State

How come no one is talking about the fact that the white supremacist shows up and is a democrat ?

Just because someone labels themselves as a democrat does not make them inherently 'good' just like someone labelling themselves as a 'republican' doesn't make them inherently 'bad'.

ANYONE who labels themselves as a white supremacist in today's world has obviously got some issues.... and we all do.... but white supremacy is a particularly special, repugnant kind of 'issue' though.

We aren't too far separated from cavemen still though, as a whole, so there is much work to be done and PROGRESS to be made.

Yes PROGRESS :)

We all have to just keep learning and growing and learning and growing.... what other option do we have??

med4u

Veteran
i find you guys hilarious,it's genuinely funny to me when you go for the old fishdick joke...um hello,2009 calling,they want their crappy insult back!

but i better stop before you unleash your mighty intelect with an "oh yeah" or a "says you":D

Every try saying fishstick five times fast.? :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Texas has some good parts in it. I suggest Florida.

And I could never condone doing that to Pauly. He's way too nice of a guy. His humor can be hit or miss but as a person he's one of the good ones.

nonono! i like to go fishing in Florida, swimming in the clear water springs, & dream of hunting Osceola turkeys one day. how about...oh, Iran, instead? they are used to autocratic assholes...

rolandomota

Veteran
He did it he finally did it Too late Trump lol wearing a mask now is like trying to catch the 5 o clock bus home at midnight but you know he's listening
I think the war is against stupidity first or against insanity really then the viruses second it ain't just corona coming after you

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
He did it he finally did it Too late Trump lol wearing a mask now is like trying to catch the 5 o clock bus home at midnight but you know he's listening
I think the war is against stupidity first or against insanity really

then the viruses second it ain't just corona coming after you

Yep, Diaper Don the Draft Dodger is a real leader, LOLOLOL!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
In a strange case of truth in advertising, spokesman for the weak-minded Ted Nugent is now selling hats with the caption, "Re-elect the Motherfucker". Personally autographed by America's second most famous draft dodger, Ted Nugent. Totally Made in the USA- I'm kidding, you know where they were made.

P.S.- "Man of the People" Ted is only asking a measly FORTY BUCKS for this symbol of your love and loyalty to 'Murica!

https://store.tednugent.com/re-elect-that-mf-hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts