What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was not a deflection. It was a straightforward answer to your question. When did you use my own words against me? Not sure what you are refering to..

you did not notice me copying and pasting YOUR words 3 posts in a row? No small wonder that you can only repeat your indoctrination.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He did it he finally did it Too late Trump lol wearing a mask now is like trying to catch the 5 o clock bus home at midnight but you know he's listening
I think the war is against stupidity first or against insanity really then the viruses second it ain't just corona coming after you

Donny slime bucket jumping through the [fact] fake news hoops.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
no,but your mom has!:)

giphy.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
polls might be meaningless,but pandemics are not...

through this whole mess there's been zero planning from trump and his administration...we still don't have enough testing,running out of mask and protective gear again,hospitals nearing capacity....again...

open the economy he says,the country starts piecemeal because there's no plan,infections start to spike once again,even worse in many places...economy starts rolling backwards...again

get the kids back in school they say,once again,no plan for that,no funding in place for test and trace programs,no funding for remote learning when the whole thing turns into yet another clusterfuck...

Hempy McNoodle

polls might be meaningless,but pandemics are not...

through this whole mess there's been zero planning from trump and his administration...we still don't have enough testing,running out of mask and protective gear again,hospitals nearing capacity....again...

open the economy he says,the country starts piecemeal because there's no plan,infections start to spike once again,even worse in many places...economy starts rolling backwards...again

get the kids back in school they say,once again,no plan for that,no funding in place for test and trace programs,no funding for remote learning when the whole thing turns into yet another clusterfuck...

Not enough testing??

Amynamous

Not enough testing??

Testing ability is dependent on location.
Also, even when testing is widely available, many labs are reporting shortages of reagents and others are reporting they are overwhelmed with more tests than they can process, leading to long delays (several days or longer) in results being reported back.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Testing results are useless when they come back in 7-10 days.

Some places are so far behind and have no way of knowing how deep they are in.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least roger stone isn't going to jail,that will save all of us!

crap,i was thinking of roger rabbit,stone should be in arkham asylum with the rest of the batman villians

Cannavore

Veteran
Billionaires have gotten $584,000,000,000 richer during the pandemic, while 32% of Americans missed their July housing payments. 30 million Americans still have not recieved their stimulus check either.

The US empire is crumbling before our eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts